Thread: I need someone to install a used 275/35/r18 on my 18x10 wheel. ASAP$

Default I need someone to install a used 275/35/r18 on my 18x10 wheel. ASAP$

Took my 02 gt to a local tire shop over the weekend to have my tires put on my summer wheels. It appeared as if there tire machine was outdated and too weak to stretch those sidewalls around the wheels. took 2 hours to mount 2 tires. then the guy balanced them without filling them with air. Had him fill them and check them again. They were off balance an had to have them rebalanced. Then i specifically asked them to check the setup for any leaks with their soapy water. I was then taken up front to pay. I went back out where he was installing the wheels on my car. I asked if all checked out as far as leaks. he assured me i was "good to go". I woke up for work and i have no pressure in 2 tires. pump them up and they both have valve stem leaks. I really don't want to deal with that place again so is there anyone who could mount an balance 1 wheel/tire and replace the valve stem on another for a reasonable price? would really like to have this taken care of tomorrow. lmk Text Dave 313-653-9327

Here i am, what are your other 2 wishes?

Forum Member

Sounds familiar....Although my tires were the original size, otherwise, similar situation.

Club Member

I used to use Tire One in Farmington for everything but I never brought them a tire like that. They did add a mobile set-up a few years back but I'm not sure if it's still offered.
    -Jerry
    http://garage.twelve22.net/
    85 Monte/83 Monte (Parts)

Ended up venturing into the D. Eric at Plymouth/evergreen had no problem with short sidewall tires! Got all 4 done and fixed the rim leaks from the previous shop for under $100. Now it's starting to feel like summer! Pulled off of Heinz drive on the way home for a few pics.

Last edited by cobrarwanab; 05-08-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Here i am, what are your other 2 wishes?

Thread Information