Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Back - Finally

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoStoj View Post
    I'm trying to twist his arm into doing my 68 Mustang Fastback!
    Sweet you still have that (if the same red one that was at Johns)? What state is it in?
    ****MATT*****

A mysterious figure named Darko DarkoStoj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grr456 View Post
    Well, I am having my garage floor and walls painted on the 25th. Everything I have in the garage has to be out of there and I mean everything from the shelves and off the floor. I hope to have everything put back a few days later. My health issue I was having has been resolved for the time being, so hopefully I'll be able to get started on the Mustang shortly after...

grr
    I'm happy to hear about the health issue being resolved. That sounds like a big job getting everything out. Sometimes I forget how much junk I have tucked behind corners and all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Sweet you still have that (if the same red one that was at Johns)? What state is it in?
    I bought this car when I was in high school and have had it in storage for a long long time. It is a perfect original rust free 68 J code fastback with A/C. I had planned on all these crazy builds with the car and set it aside until I had the resources to do a full on radical something. As I've gotten older, I want the car back to original and stock now. I think Gary would do a phenominal job putting it back together, then I could have a shop hit it with a nice paint job. It doesn't need a lot of work, just reassembly of the drivetrain and interior for the most part. I am only good at taking things apart, not putting them back together!

I do have another fastback project in the works, but that is waiting for the new GT500 drivetrain with the dual clutch trans to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoStoj View Post
    I bought this car when I was in high school and have had it in storage for a long long time. It is a perfect original rust free 68 J code fastback with A/C. I had planned on all these crazy builds with the car and set it aside until I had the resources to do a full on radical something. As I've gotten older, I want the car back to original and stock now. I think Gary would do a phenominal job putting it back together, then I could have a shop hit it with a nice paint job. It doesn't need a lot of work, just reassembly of the drivetrain and interior for the most part. I am only good at taking things apart, not putting them back together!
    I have my high school car buried in the garage too (81 TTA). I can't bring myself to pay to rebuild a 200 HP 301 Turbo engine though. I think the car deserves something better after waiting so long! It is definitely a tough decision though.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Thread Information