Thread: NIBIRU PLAN. Humor me !

Default NIBIRU PLAN. Humor me !

Not sure where this topic goes.
    Now I’m as blind and dumb as we all are forced to be.
    I’m asking that absolutely no one respond negative, please do not insult or ask for proof of any response.

I’m not able to believe or even fathom reality but just for conversation for the folks who would chime in and share your research, understanding and even your own “ whacked out “ thoughts on the future of EARTH.
    I also think it’s weird Uncle Trump’s Space Force is such a big priority now but that’s a different topic I think.
    You might not feel it but sure as hell act it

Default NIBIRU PLAN. Humor me !

Last edited by YLWFVR; 07-04-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Had to goggle and come up with dis.
    "Vicino believes that the apocalyptic event the global elite have been for is imminent. "You have to ask yourself, why did Russia just have a drill for 40 million people?" he asked. But the answer might not be what people suspect. According to Vicino, the threat will not come from nuclear war but from the arrival of Planet X (also known as Nibiru) which will arrive in 2018. When Niribu comes close to Earth, it will compromise the integrity of the naturally occurring magnetic shield around the planet, leaving the surface highly vulnerable to showers of debris and toxic radiation rays."

I'll take my chances, no change in my game.......

Arrow

I read the end of times *Book, The "NIBIRU PLAN", it's not in there.

*The Book of Revelation (66th Book of The Bible).

Invest in umbrellas? We have a few, I knew they would be a wise purchase.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

I'm not saying any of this is real or fake but some of these theories make some sense.

Something pulling on the Earth's magnetic field would be a perfect reason for an ice age. Pulls the North Pole down to the equator. The poles actually shift a lot.

Some of the artifacts found all over the world have the same kinds of things on them. Makes me wonder things like did they know about each other and we are told they didn't?

I like reading old conspiracy theories on stuff like that, it gets your brain thinking about things in different ways. The possibility of Nibiru being real is kinda mind blowing.

There’s so much “crazy” stuff out there without real merit or mention from a known trusted proven source is start of my million question why not! Is the info being held from us by MIB?
    I’m sure just as you if we did know- how would we continue everyday life knowing what is coming, there are 3 different species of “ people “ on earth, giants do exhist today, pyramids have somethin to do with energy/power?, chicken or the egg etc...
    Our world/life could not be as it is.
    Im pretty sure I have seen a star shoot across the entire visible skyline stop shoot back stop come very close to earth shoot back across the skyline in a very jagged path and return back deep with the other stars and just stay there till I couldn’t see it as the sun came up. Totally sober
    One other instance but I have convinced myself it was the acid I was tripping on because it was way weird!
    You might not feel it but sure as hell act it

Thread Information