Thread: LBS referral on the east side?

Default LBS referral on the east side?

I'm looking to do some bicycle component changes and having a local bicycle shop's input would greatly help from ordering unnecessary parts. A direct referral to someone honest that can help and not try to up-sale for shear profit is a must. I have an idea to what to order and a baseline cost, just not sure if it is all I'll need and if there are any compatibility issues... if something that encompasses an all in one kit is an option, that might save a lot of legwork.

Been doing my own install/maintenance so I do understand the concepts and logic overall, just not up to speed with which is best for durability and sleek fitment.

Somewhere in macomb/harrison/scs/roseville/washington/east side would be best.

Not sure of shops in those areas but PM me what you need/want to do and I'll do my best. I should be able to help, I've been in the bike industry for about 20 years
    1990 GT

When I was doing Tri's I would hit Fraser bike, they race and fix and where always honest with me there. That was a few years ago, haven't been lately

PM sent, thank you.

Thread Information