Thread: 2018 Lions Football thread

Default 2018 Lions Football thread

Superbowl this year, right?
    I like pie.

The more likely scenario above

They are in a rebuilding millennium.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

With Patricia as head coach and those new draft picks, I'd really like to be a Lions fan! But preseason looked like a disaster!
    SAL

I'm so thoroughly disgusted with the Lions, I can't even find the words. New GM from a dominant organization. He gets his choice of coach (OK, maybe he REALLY wanted Bellichek!), and we have top draft picks on the O line. This SHOULD be the foundation for a team that can do the right things. Right? So why do they look like the Lions of the last 20 years? Look at all the wasted talent in that time: Sanders, Spielman, Moore, Johnson, probably Stafford, and a dozen or so guys I'm forgetting. WTF???
    Is it just me, or is the United States of America going further and faster downhill by the day??

Pisses excellence cASe SenSiTive's Avatar

Gonna be a tough season in the NFC north. Vikings are the odds on favorite with an upgrade at QB. Pack have a healthy Aaron Rodgers but a questionable defense. Bears had a damn good D before they added one of the best edge rushers in the league.
    Lions need a big year out of Stafford. Hopefully for their sake the additions of Kerryon Johnson and Legarret Blount can provide a solid running game. They need Slay to continue to excel at CB and they need a big contract year out of Ansah on the defense too.

Quote Originally Posted by cASe SenSiTive View Post
    Gonna be a tough season in the NFC north. Vikings are the odds on favorite with an upgrade at QB. Pack have a healthy Aaron Rodgers but a questionable defense. Bears had a damn good D before they added one of the best edge rushers in the league.
    Lions need a big year out of Stafford. Hopefully for their sake the additions of Kerryon Johnson and Legarret Blount can provide a solid running game. They need Slay to continue to excel at CB and they need a big contract year out of Ansah on the defense too.
    I totally agree about Stafford. It is already obvious in preseason that the success of this team is on his back.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Stafford is in midseason form already.

2nd highest paid qb and cant even put up a td 1st game, AT home on the first Monday nite football... oh and againts the Jets....lets see what he does in part duex
    SAL

4 INTs. Where’s our Resident Stafford nutswingers. What a dumpster fire. This whole team needs to be just dissolved. Top to bottom.

Thread Information