Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 College Football Thread

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

That is the Spartan's season for probably the last 4 or 5 years. They play down to their competition. It caught up to them 2 years ago.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    That is the Spartan's season for probably the last 4 or 5 years. They play down to their competition. It caught up to them 2 years ago.
    Two years ago they had a lot of problems. But, and you could look it up, they had a lead in all 12 games.

1st games always worry me. I would like to see them play a MAC team to start out. You can argue that Utah State is a MAC quality team, but the game is out of the way. The Arizona St game worries me because the game is out west and the game is late. They should still win though.

Too early to fire Harbaugh? The last time Michigan lost 4 in a row was with RichRod in 2009.

Hardball is under performing for sure and sounds confused answering questions. Michigan is gonna have big problems this season.

I know a lot of people are not happy with him. Zero excuses this year being that it’s year 4. Norte Dame is a bad ass team and I believe they will be in the playoffs. But let’s see how Harbaugh performs the rest of the season. PSU, MSU and OSU are must wins now.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    Too early to fire Harbaugh? The last time Michigan lost 4 in a row was with RichRod in 2009.
    He will have a job as long as he wants it. I’d be really surprised if it played out any other way.
    84 Mustang Coupe

0-16 on the road vs ranked opponents since the last win at notre dame in 06..... and he hasn't won one yet. Make that 0-17 now. I don't see it happening this season either.
    Last edited by slow96hater; 09-02-2018 at 08:11 PM.

If Michigan loses to MSU and OSU this season, which I fully expect them to, Harbaugh is going to be on the hot seat, and rightfully so.

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. He'll be there as long as he likes regardless of his record. Who would Michigan hire to replace him? After RichRod and Hoke were there for 3 and 4 years, no one will want the job. That and no stability with the AD.

Harbaugh needs to recruit a stud QB. Shea Patterson isn't the answer unless you're changing the offense to suit him. Michigan isn't doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    Harbaugh needs to recruit a stud QB. Shea Patterson isn't the answer unless you're changing the offense to suit him. Michigan isn't doing that.
    I truly believe Dylan McCaffrey is going to be a stud QB. I'd have liked to see him stay in for the rest of the game on Saturday night.

And in my earlier post, I forgot to mention Wisconsin. That's a monster uphill battle.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Thread Information