Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 College Football Thread

Pisses excellence cASe SenSiTive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Did you watch it? I looked a the box score and Jayru is getting 25 carries per game. Are they running an option?

-Geoff
    Yeah, I watched some of it. They run a read-option and have for several years. The Ferris QBs have all had big rushing #s since our current coach took over. But Jayru actually has a great arm too, we just don't have the receiving corps to match him.

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

Michigan's win was a solid one where the team was complete for the whole game. Spartan fans are saying that UM will come in overconfident because of their win over Wisc and as such, they will crush them. I think they are forgetting that they just lost to NW at home. I think the score looks close, but the stats aren't close. I'm thinking 28 to 17 Michigan.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

I thought both teams played extremely well. I think the game will be close. I think MSU wins 20-17.

May the best team win...And if not, I guess Michigan would win.

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Swifster View Post
    Michigan hasn't beaten a ranked team on the road since Oct 20th 2018!
    Fixed that for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

MSU has 94 yards of total offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    MSU has 94 yards of total offense
    Michigan out MSU'd MSU. Then you find out Lewerke probably shouldn't have been playing. That and Felton Davis went down in the 2nd Quarter. Look, Michigan deserved to win, but if you want to start one of those Stay Classy threads, you can start with Devin Bush, Winovich and the other idiots trying to tear up the Spartan logo before and after the game. This is the classlessness the Assholes from Ann Arbor are famous for. Oh, and don't bother with the "oh, the Wolverines were out warming up..." bullshit. It wasn't their time. MSU walks the field every game 2 hours before.

Michigan out MSU'd MSU. Then you find out Lewerke probably shouldn't have been playing. That and Felton Davis went down in the 2nd Quarter. Look, Michigan deserved to win, but if you want to start one of those Stay Classy threads, you can start with Devin Bush, Winovich and the other idiots trying to tear up the Spartan logo before and after the game. This is the classlessness the Assholes from Ann Arbor are famous for. Oh, and don't bother with the "oh, the Wolverines were out warming up..." bullshit. It wasn't their time. MSU walks the field every game 2 hours before.
    Excuses, followed by butt hurt. Sparty tears, my favorite.

Forum Member

Oh, and don't bother with the "oh, the Wolverines were out warming up..." bullshit. It wasn't their time. MSU walks the field every game 2 hours before.
    Actually MSU walked out at 10:10am, they were late. Michigan walked out at 10am. At that time Michigan had every right to their side of the field for warm ups. But by all means continue with your spewing crap that you have no clue in...

Thread Information