Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Road rage?

Default Road rage?

Anybody else notice the increase of it, or is my driving just going to shit and I don't realize it? I'm thinking about putting full coverage on my car again just to have the ability to hit these people when they cut me off, and run me off the road on i94.

Any personal stories?

Lol!

I drive through Detroit daily so...... I see people drive on the sidewalk, turn from whatever lane they are in, traffic lights are merely a suggestion...throwing trash out of your car is done by everyone including the police. Hit and runs seem to be the norm and I've seen more than a handful of police chases.

Angry drivers? Not really....just people that want to be at the front of every line.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Yeah, I know! I literally got ran off the road this morning because I got between 2 trucks (they had a good sized gap between them too) and aparently the guy in the blue truck was the other guys buddy and didn't like that I did that, so he gets in the middle lane, gets to where our driver doors meet and starts just cutting over. Ran me onto the shoulder. I've been passed on the shoulder in construction zones, had a guy fly in front of me on 23 near cabelas just to break check me, and countless other stories.

I went from driving a brand new truck daily, to driving a 25yr old truck with 275,000 miles that I only paid $400 for. So no comment lol

Club Member

I had an asshole in an M5 go around the outer lane of the roundabout and merge into me this morning.
    -Jerry
    http://garage.twelve22.net/
    85 Monte/83 Monte (Parts)

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRuleZ View Post
    I had an asshole in an M5 go around the outer lane of the roundabout and merge into me this morning.
    Was it a white Escape?

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    I went from driving a brand new truck daily, to driving a 25yr old truck with 275,000 miles that I only paid $400 for. So no comment lol

�� Kinda what I'm thinking of doing myself.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPK View Post
    Was it a white Escape?
    BMW M5, not M5 the road.
    -Jerry
    http://garage.twelve22.net/
    85 Monte/83 Monte (Parts)

Quote Originally Posted by slow96hater View Post
    �� Kinda what I'm thinking of doing myself.
    I said to myself why keep driving a 50k truck 60 miles a day, when all it does is sit st work or sit at home. I work 11hrs a day. So from 4am I leave home. Start work at 5am leave at 430pm and get home about 530 PM. Then eat, shower, and now its 630. I'm relaxing for 3hrs and going to bed. I dont need the nice vehicle to take me to work and back. Bought the wife a nice new mom mobile and I'll drive the hoopty. Saturday and Sunday in work also, but till 12. And if we go anywhere we take the wifes car since it's already setup with car seat and diaper bag, etc. So no reason to ever drive my payment, except to work to make money FOR the payment lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRuleZ View Post
    Of course. He was driving a BMW. I had a guy in a X5 last Sunday cut into my lane on 75. He just comes flying up and decides he can just cut in. Total douchebag.

I swear, ALL BMW drivers are assholes. I HATE those cars and the people that drive them. They think they own the road. Fuck you and your pile of garbage.

Thread Information