Thread: Wanting to trade t top roller for hatch back roller

Default Wanting to trade t top roller for hatch back roller

I got a t top car cause I thought I'd enjoy it. Well, I'm bald.... the heat that hits the top of my head is terrible! :-D

Anyone wanna trade? This will be a basic car with next to no interior although I have mostly everything for the 87-93 interior to go in, and the seats are nice gt seats with convertable seat belt straps and the big headrests. The back seat came from a hatchback car, so of course it's almost perfect too. Got dash, harness nice tweed door panels, like I said, pretty much everything. Anyway these are picture of the car.

As far as the chassis, it's all stock, you get relocated lower control arms, and a 8.8 with 4.10's. I'd like to keep my welds if I can.

I don't wanna cut the roof off this and swap a hard top on if someone is wanting a t top car.

If I have to sell the car, I think I'm gonna have to get somewhere around $1500 for the roller to try to find a roller to replace it. The body is in pretty decent shape with fresh paint.

Would much rather trade, simply cause I don't think fox rollers are worth that much, but other people do.

Thanks motown!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/nrFmaTE
    Last edited by slow96hater; 10-02-2018 at 07:47 PM.

I put 5% ceramic tint on my t tops, and panoramic sunroof in the Cadi. No more sunburn for me.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

They probably make shades too. 4th gen f-bodies came from the factory with Velcro attached shade panels. The car looks awesome - Keep it!

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

I have the idea of black vinyl on the inside of the glass, I just wonder if the heat will still come through it or not. It's primarily a milan car so it's always in sunlight and it gets hot in there. Maybe it'll be better once I get the stockish interior back in it instead of the black painted bare steel too.

What is ceramic tint?

Quote Originally Posted by slow96hater View Post
    I have the idea of black vinyl on the inside of the glass, I just wonder if the heat will still come through it or not. It's primarily a milan car so it's always in sunlight and it gets hot in there. Maybe it'll be better once I get the stockish interior back in it instead of the black painted bare steel too.

What is ceramic tint?
    Its regular tint that doesn't allow heat through. They have a display at my tint shop with a heat lamp. you can put the ceramic tint up against it and put your hand right on it. No heat comes through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPLv_4BrDPY
    -Andy

2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Oh nice! My girlfriend owns her own t shirt and vinyl cutting shop, she's got black vinyl for days I'm gonna try it first cause it's free.:-D that tint is nice though, I may look into it for the windows. Thanks man!

Do you work at the tint shop?

Quote Originally Posted by slow96hater View Post
    Do you work at the tint shop?
    Nope. Just have had enough cars tinted through the years.... New truck every 2-3 years and all my other cars get the full treatment.
    -Andy

2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Thread Information