Thread: Dodge radio interfaces

Default Dodge radio interfaces

I'm using a NTG4 RER radio [PN: 05064737AC] & am going to need to inline an interface to make it functional in a 08 Caliber that only has a factory non mygig unit. The two options I am finding are the PAC or Lockpick adapter. Which one is the better interface to go with?

The price difference is about 50.00, but is there a reason as to why? Will one out perform the other? Should it matter, the car does not & will not have backup cams.

I went for it & bought the lockpick adapter. Received the interface, went to install it as it should be plug and play, but it is not. The vehicle side does not connect physically to the adapter but the RER radio connections are correctly equipped. I've reached out to the seller's tech support, but so far I have only heard crickets. Is anyone familiar with the lockpick adapter interface & can help determine if what I bought will work if I went to the yard for a late model harness to create a harness to go from the caliber to the interface? I'm faced with a short window of time to return the lockpick, so if anyone can shed some light on this matter, it'd be much appreciated.

Forum Member

I have to think it would have been cheaper and better to just go aftermarket. Sell both and just get a carplay or appradio compatible and enjoy. Just my 2 cents

No doubt, but I'm wanting to retain the clean oem like appearance.

Thread Information