Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Radiator hose T

  1. #1
    Club Member wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Chelsea, MI

    Default Radiator hose T

    I'd like to find a metal radiator hose tee for a heater hose return on a Cadillac 500. So, ideally it'd be 1.5" (the water pump side) or 1.75" (the radiator side) in diameter with a 5/8" tee off it.

    I believe Duramax has them. However, I can't seem to find any to buy.

    I think GM 23333192 might be it, but I can't find any specifications. Plus it is plastic. Would rather have metal.

    I think I might just buy a Kat's off fleabay. Kat's 28114, 28115, 28116, etc.


  2. #2
    Club Member Beigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I am here >x<


    look into the late 90's Ford Taurus. the DOHC has a pass side hose with a T in it. It will be plastic molded though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts