Thread: Yard equipment for sale or trade , fall cleaning!!

Club Member

Default Yard equipment for sale or trade , fall cleaning!!

Clearing out the shed so. I have a few lawn equipment items for sale that I no longer use , I have a lawn and snow service now so I have no use for this equipment anymore. Everything runs great !

1-Toro wheel horse 8-25 riding mower , 8HP runs and cuts great just don't use it and she sits , got a new battery for last last year , starts right up .$200.00

1-New No brand snowblower, can't remember the brand , no stickers on it lol works great and is brand new , just fired it up last year but didn't use it , she sat for a few years at my dads .$100.00

2- Stihl FS45 gas week walkers , just had them Serviced at Weingarts at the beginning of the year and they run great ! Once again they just sit !$200.00 for both!

1- Excell VR2522 , 2500 PSI 2.2GPM Honda 5.5HP engine power washer , starts right up , pump works as it should and produces great pressure no gun or hose , I got her as a backup unit for the other one.

1- Excell XR2600 , 2600PSI Honda 5HP Engine Power washer , this comes with the gun, hose and a couple spray nozzles , fires right up and works great !
    $200.00 for both power washers

As I said everything works great , the mower and snowblower have been sitting a couple years since I got the lawn and snow service.
    The washer I used a couple years ago power washing a few decks .
    The weed wackers where used this summer at my dads.

I will split things up if I have buyers for everything but would rather sell it all at once.

Pm me your number and I can send pics , have plenty and can take more if you need anything in particular

Cash price is $600.00 For MTM
    Trade value is $900.00

Pics : https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/g...738150869.html

Still looking for a nice dirt bike and will add cash for the right deal.
    As always .... Thanks for looking
    Last edited by lnchman; 11-27-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    " I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 !"

Club Member

Price drop bump
    " I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 !"

Thread Information