Thread: i have soooo much extremly nice high performance parts for sale both new and used -read ad

Forum Member

Default i have soooo much extremly nice high performance parts for sale both new and used -read ad

please read if you need parts ---i have many- many pics of everything they are in my computer and on my phone --motown will not let me list all the pics i have so i can send them directly to you ---just to show the quality of the parts i have you can goto my facebook and go into my pictures and see the cars i have all my race cars were built by skinny kid race cars i built all my cobras myself etc......
    my facebook is eric paurazas

here is a list of some of the parts i have many more ---
    -msd 6al part number 6425 with everything completely wired was mounted in a car that was never finished so the msd box was never used $190
    -brand new mike moran motorsports red anodized threaded freeze plugs -so you will never blow out a freeze plug ever he sells them for $25 each $100
    -sun pro 5 inch tach with shift light --reads to 10,000 rpm fairly good condition $75
    -****neal chance bolt apart converter for extreme high horse power cars -has 25 passes on it these converters cost $3000 new selling for $1500
    -skinny kid race cars custom built 90mm intake elbow powder coated silver $150
    -brand new ford motorsport a9l mass air computer box and complete motorsport wiring harness---mounted but car was never finished $390
    -several h pipes for fox body mustangs ---several sets of big tube headers for foxbody mustang some brand new some used ----
    -high flow 16 inch high performance electric cooling fan -great condition $50
    -2 brand new in the box xs power s1600 16 volt batteries --the small ones so they are lighter then other batteries $225 each
    -custom made by skinny race cars 4 core aluminum radiator welded up for all an fittings for braided line hoses it has 25 passes on it includes large electric fan $250 would cost over $600 to duplicate
    -brand new allstar roll control adjustable brake proportioning valve mounted but never used $50
    -brand new in unopened packed autometer 2 gauge cluster part number 2392 the gauges are oil pressure and water temp $30
    -great condition msd billet 351 windsor high performance distributor part number 85805-has very little usage $220
    -ford motorsport 302 gt 40 aluminum lower intake $80

******i have several other parts and i mean several parts i will be listing over the next week ****

i also have a 357 inch ford 351 windsor pump gas motor with ported after market edelbrock cylinder heads it is a full roller motor cam rocker arms etc....comes with a victor jr intake ---engine looks brand new on the inside never street driven but easily can be -----has around 11 passes on it in a mustang at 2900 pounds it ran 10.30 with a c4 trans $5000

and again i will posting several more ad over the next week ----i have two really nice 302 built engines for sale -factory t5 bell housing and so on
    -also have a recently gone through tremec hipo t5 trans for ford small block 302 0r 351 windsor great condition $675

******here is my direct number --please call me direct and i will send you pics of anything you want pics of and will describe all items to in person
    also if you want to buy anything you can pic the items up at my house ---everything is new or in great condition

my number ---eric @ 313 575 0786 --call anytime ---also if you need something i done have call me and see if i have it 313 575 0786 --eric

Forum Member

[attach]84144
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum Member

will you take 100.00 for the dizzy ?

Forum Member

Whats a dizzy

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

Quote Originally Posted by EP 427 View Post
    Whats a dizzy
    Distributor

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

Forum Member

Ah no -no wizard but im an adult and i act like one --dizzywhat are 12 and $100 for it you broke ass---plus if that is your car in your pic you need to go get a better job with that slow thing i got street driven cobras that will whip that cars ass ---

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

Ah no -no wizard but im an adult and i act like one --dizzywhat are 12 and $100 for it you broke ass---plus if that is your car in your pic you need to go get a better job with that slow thing i got street driven cobras that will whip that cars ass ---
    Are you talking to me?

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

The rest of your post determined that was a lie, lol

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by black88coupe View Post
    Are you talking to me?
    Pretty sure he dont know that's a signature on the bottom of your posts lol. At least that's what I made from it.

Thread Information