Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japan Rally - Tokyo to Osaka

There were Japanese on the rally but I simply didn't take a lot of photos of them.

My friend and neighbor (black GTR) and his nephew and a buddy of ours that has recently moved into the neighborhood.

Here's a shot of one of one of the photo guys - guy is from the UK and was pretty cool - spent probably half the rally hanging out the open door of the support van or running around in traffic.

After the scenic drive around Mt Fuji was over we then all were hustling to Osaka. I didn't take hardly any photos after that - too busy driving. What was cool though was some of the Kms that we thought would be the most ponderous ended up being the most fun. The conditions were perfect and the highways were quite empty. We had a chance to do a lot of highway pulls and see how the cars stacked up. I had a few runs with the Audi and the Jag and could pull on them at about any speed. The 570s though was a different story - a complete animal on the highway up top.

Burned a lot of fuel on this trip!

Finally arrived at the Osaka Hilton for the checkered flag in time for the awards and drinks/dinner. Had a really good time and would like to do another one at some point. Met a lot of very interesting people.

Last edited by 95 Z/28 LT1; 11-27-2018 at 04:16 PM.

1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible
    2021 Dodge Durango Hellcat

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    We have become a country afraid to celebrate our American pride because the immigrants and whiners that complain. We as a nation should embrace our country. Those that don't like it GET THE F*CK OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    Im jealous...but how do you have a road rally in Japan without a single Asian?
    Lol...

Thread Information