Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Need some advice on a work vehicle....

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    Well the truck was totaled, I agreed to a fair offer and bought the truck back, I’ll fix it and drive it through the winter and get a smaller car in the spring.
    I have a few parts left.... not sure what you need.... I have a core support/hood (white) /rear hatch/front & rear axle/cv shafts... some trim parts/seats/lots of trim parts ... I will make you a smokin deal on them.... would love to get them out of my shop...

How’s your hood look rich? I got all the parts from a buddy’s yard but the hoods not the best it has a good size ring and some scratches.

Not perfect. Its got a rock guard thingy on the front so its kinda camouflaged ... Top surface is good... one small pit. Bottom is clean & solid, no dnets or scratches cept for right under the rock guard I see some rust just starting. for you 25.00

Quote Originally Posted by 347convert View Post
    !flamesuiton! get a Prius.

They are cheap, Super reliable, 45mpg, you can shoot an AK47 out the window with no plate on it while smoking a joint and never get pulled over. It's actually a pretty nice car other than it's boring.
    It's too bad the current generation of Prius is so damn ugly because it's a HUGE upgrade from the previous generations. The older ones, between the eco tires, hard suspension, lack of sound deadening and thin metal make it less than ideal as a highway car. The new generation with the TNGA platform makes it drive like a real car, other than the electric steering having no feel.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    This is all I could think of when I read the thread title - it's the obvious choice. I'm on the opposite side of the fence though, I drive a Toyota and you couldn't pay me to drive a GM vehicle. When I read the OP was a bigger dude, all I could think of was the Toyota Avalon. Extremely underrated.
    Avalon is a good choice, the other one would be the Kia Cadenza, it's the Buick that Buick should be building.

Thread Information