Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice on a work vehicle....

Avenger or journey
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

I bought a Escape hybrid off 22turbo fits my fat ass 25 mpg city... 30 hiway...daughter took it while her aztek was getting work done and wont give it back
    Driven Crazy

how could she not like an Aztec??
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Dam that flex don’t look to bad to be honest, I’ll research them to.

Chevy Bolt. 200+ miles on electric. Charge at night when you get home. Smallish size on the outside, but good interior room.

30+MPG for domestic is pretty tough, you'd be looking for a diesel Cruze, or a Fusion Hybrid. A RAM 1500 with the V6 Diesel or the Grand Cherokee with the seam V6 Diesel would be about your only FCA vehicles worth driving that get at or close to 30 MPG on the highway.

I'm assuming you're wide as well. That rules out a lot of vehicles as your shoulder will be in the B-pillar at your height. I am lucky in that my wife is shorter than me but I'm mostly torso therefore we have the same distance from the pedals but my head nearly hits the ceiling.

I drove a 2007 Pontiac G6 for a few years/70,000 miles. Plenty of room. The Malibu and Saturn Aura shared the same platform.

I know a lot of guys (nearly 10 in my work location alone) your size ranging from 30-60 that drive 2006-2016 Impalas for the same reason (assloads of miles). By far their favorite. There are a few more Q-Tips that drive the LaCrosse and another guy in a Grand Prix GXP.

My truck gets 20mpg if I keep it under 80. I'll never go back to a car again.

Quote Originally Posted by wrath View Post
    I'm assuming you're wide as well. That rules out a lot of vehicles as your shoulder will be in the B-pillar at your height. I am lucky in that my wife is shorter than me but I'm mostly torso therefore we have the same distance from the pedals but my head nearly hits the ceiling.

I drove a 2007 Pontiac G6 for a few years/70,000 miles. Plenty of room. The Malibu and Saturn Aura shared the same platform.

I know a lot of guys (nearly 10 in my work location alone) your size ranging from 30-60 that drive 2006-2016 Impalas for the same reason (assloads of miles). By far their favorite. There are a few more Q-Tips that drive the LaCrosse and another guy in a Grand Prix GXP.

My truck gets 20mpg if I keep it under 80. I'll never go back to a car again.
    it’s like you know me lol, what kind of truck do you drive?

Well just got the call it’s totaled, waiting on a call to see what they offer and play that game with the insurance company, I will buy it back if the price is right.

Forum Member

I drive alot for work as well. I have a 14' 300C and I love it. Set the cruise at 77 mph and I can get 28 mpg with the air on with a nice ride.

Thread Information