Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: This SUV was being escorted by Cadillac.

  1. #1
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,730

    Default This SUV was being escorted by Cadillac.

    What model is it?

    Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Club Member mustangmike6996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mt Clem (the nice part)
    Posts
    6,509

    Default

    New Blazer or equivilent?

  3. #3
    Club Member Tin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Warren
    Posts
    10,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    New Blazer or equivilent?
    Blazers are out of camo now. I had one next to me at 12 and Hoover with an M plate the other day. I must say, it's better looking in person than it was in photos I saw previously, still sucks they called it a Blazer though lol.
    Last edited by Tin; 12-07-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    '16 Fiesta ST

  4. #4
    Club Member Golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    22,210

    Default

    I too saw a blazer out of camp and I liked it. May look into one when the wife’s Traverse lease goes back.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

  5. #5
    Club Member Tin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Warren
    Posts
    10,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I too saw a blazer out of camp and I liked it. May look into one when the wife’s Traverse lease goes back.
    Now if they'd only make a SS variant to compete with the Edge ST. A Blazer SS with the TT 3.0 LGW from the Caddy CT6 would be a riot.
    '16 Fiesta ST

  6. #6
    Club Member Golden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    22,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Now if they'd only make a SS variant to compete with the Edge ST. A Blazer SS with the TT 3.0 LGW from the Caddy CT6 would be a riot.
    Totally agree!
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

  7. #7
    Club Member 4Gas$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    9,041

    Arrow

    A lot of folks mad that the Blazer is going to be made in Mexico
    (workers make less than $3 an hour) when GM is laying off here.

  8. #8
    Forum Member lucky7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    A lot of folks mad that the Blazer is going to be made in Mexico
    (workers make less than $3 an hour) when GM is laying off here.
    Just wait until they start moving production to China.



    Good thing they got a bailout 10 years ago............................................... ........

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    Just wait until they start moving production to China.

    Good thing they got a bailout 10 years ago............................................... ........
    Assembling in China for the local Chinese market isn't really all that evil or uncommon.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •