Thread: trackhawk on drag radials

Default trackhawk on drag radials

IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

The Trackhawk was cool, and fun, but $91,000, ahhhh NO!
    My review: http://hooniverse.store/reviews/road...ecause-we-can/

awd straight line fun low 10s (on any track) works for me

and swap tires and enjoy snow
    Last edited by dline; 12-18-2018 at 09:37 AM.
    15 Wrangler
    15 RAM v6

Fiat Mopars!

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblestrip View Post
    Worth every penny. I'm currently heavily debating another one for a daily with snow tires.
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

In a world where most MSRP's are laughable for what you get that price is straight up ridiculous. Even more silly when you consider the resale will drop like a rock. How much were hellcat chargers new and now you get them with barely any miles in the 40's

Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe87 View Post
    In a world where most MSRP's are laughable for what you get that price is straight up ridiculous. Even more silly when you consider the resale will drop like a rock. How much were hellcat chargers new and now you get them with barely any miles in the 40's
    Yep, between the $20-$40K premium for the engine, and the interior that would be questionable in a $45,000 vehicle. It's cool, it's no where near $90K cool.

Then again the 2019 Silverado LTZ I just turned it was an absolute JOKE at $60,000 as well. That truck is a DISTANT third in the Half Ton market right now.

Club Member

Yep, between the $20-$40K premium for the engine, and the interior that would be questionable in a $45,000 vehicle. It's cool, it's no where near $90K cool.

Then again the 2019 Silverado LTZ I just turned it was an absolute JOKE at $60,000 as well. That truck is a DISTANT third in the Half Ton market right now.
    Everything is expensive right now sadly; its a bit out of control. That said for what you get at $90K compared to other performance SUV's it's a freaking steal. Wife was eyeing a Cayenne Turbo for a couple of years if the Trackhawk wasn't going to happen (as she really loved her SRT Jeeps). So we got a faster vehicle (with admittedly less plush stuff lol) and saved around $60K LOL Same for the X5M etc.
    Chris White
    2022.5 Sierra Denali LM2
    2022 XT5 Sport
    2022 C8 3LT Coupe
    2022 ZL1
    2023 Escalade V

Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Everything is expensive right now sadly; its a bit out of control. That said for what you get at $90K compared to other performance SUV's it's a freaking steal. Wife was eyeing a Cayenne Turbo for a couple of years if the Trackhawk wasn't going to happen (as she really loved her SRT Jeeps). So we got a faster vehicle (with admittedly less plush stuff lol) and saved around $60K LOL Same for the X5M etc.
    All that tech and safety stuff costs money. Just a side effect of living in a world where just about anybody can take an 8 week course that requires only 3 hours behind the wheel to get their license lol. I have this feeling most cars are now designed two ways; to protect inattentive soccer moms talking on cell phones, and protecting the people they hit.
    '16 Fiesta ST

Club Member

I spent considerable time (weeks) driving all variations of hellcats, Demons, scat packs, SRT Durangos, GCs and Trackhawks, before they were introduced to the public. The one I would want the most is the Trackhawk. Simply amazing and I don't think there is anything out there like it w/o spending a bunch more $$. It is great at everything except fuel economy!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe87 View Post
    I couldn't possibly care any less about resale value. I'm an enthusiast, it's just part of the cost. That truck is worth that money IMO, they are ridiculously capable with a little bit of work done to them.
    87 Grand National (grudge car)
    Misc old Ford street cars

Thread Information