Thread: EMERGENCY - Can someone get me a CHRYSLER Discount PIN Tonight?

Default EMERGENCY - Can someone get me a CHRYSLER Discount PIN Tonight?

my dad retired from Chrysler, but there is an issue with his account and he can get a PIN Friday, but I need it tonight.

Can anyone hook me up?

810-599-5294
    MARK
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

Hey,

They made it really difficult to get them for people now. You have to be in the system as a relative as of late last fall.

1986 Mustang GT 412W
    2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat

If Ya Ain't First, Your Last! "Ricky Bobby"

You will not get one until friday you have to be on a list your Chrysler employee relative fills out. Its very strict now.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by my89notchback View Post
    Hey,

They made it really difficult to get them for people now. You have to be in the system as a relative as of late last fall.
    GM changed their discount also as of last fall. They changed it the day before my dad was to get me a code.

Retired and former hourly or salaried GM employees:

With 5–20 years of service — are eligible for the discount and can sponsor the following purchasers: their spouse and dependent children. (Children must be under 21 years of age or full-time students under 25 years of age at time of purchase.)
    With 20+ years of service — are eligible for the discount and can sponsor the following purchasers: their spouse, children, stepchildren, grandchildren, stepgrandchildren, grandparents (including in-law and step), parents, stepparents, siblings (including full, half and step), mother-/father-in-law, sons-/daughters-in-law, brothers-/sisters-in-law, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.

Forum Member

With 5–20 years of service — are eligible for the discount and can sponsor the following purchasers: their spouse and dependent children. (Children must be under 21 years of age or full-time students under 25 years of age at time of purchase.)
    With 20+ years of service — are eligible for the discount and can sponsor the following purchasers: their spouse, children, stepchildren, grandchildren, stepgrandchildren, grandparents (including in-law and step), parents, stepparents, siblings (including full, half and step), mother-/father-in-law, sons-/daughters-in-law, brothers-/sisters-in-law, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.
    Wow, curious if anyone knows how Ford does it?

Quote Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
    Wow, curious if anyone knows how Ford does it?
    A/Z for current employees, retirees, and certain people who had it in a written severance package.

X plan for friends and neighbors (not as good of a discount.

There is a matrix for relationship status and which documents you must provide to receive the discount PIN. Punishable anywhere from a write-up to termination.

Quote Originally Posted by 90SuperchargedLx View Post
    You will not get one until friday you have to be on a list your Chrysler employee relative fills out. Its very strict now.
    He had to update his info. I guess everyone does. I got it straightrend out. About 6 phone calls between chrysler and dealership
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

Forum Member

Dumb question - so, for ex-GM folks with over 5 but less than 20 years, they are only eligible for discounts to self, spouse, and dependent children now? Good to know! I fall into this bucket and wasn't sure who I could extend a discount to.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atrus View Post
    Dumb question - so, for ex-GM folks with over 5 but less than 20 years, they are only eligible for discounts to self, spouse, and dependent children now? Good to know! I fall into this bucket and wasn't sure who I could extend a discount to.
    Yes. Below comes from gmfamilyfirst.com

https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/about-the-discount/

Thread Information