Thread: i am selling soooo many high per formance parts ---please read ad if looking for parts

Forum Member

Default i am selling soooo many high per formance parts ---please read ad if looking for parts

please read if you need parts ---i have many- many pics of everything they are in my computer and on my phone --motown muscle will not let me list all the pics i have so i can send them directly to you ---just to show the quality of the parts i have you can goto my facebook and go into my pictures and see the cars i have all my race cars were built by skinny kid race cars i built all my cobras myself etc......
    my facebook is eric paurazas -----call me eric 313 575 0786 --

here is a list of some of the parts i have many more ---
    -brand new mike moran motorsports red anodized threaded freeze plugs -so you will never blow out a freeze plug ever he sells them for $25 each--- $100 for all of them 8 total
    -****neal chance bolt apart converter for extreme high horse power cars -has 25 passes on it these converters cost $3000 new selling for $1500
    -skinny kid race cars custom built 90mm intake elbow powder coated silver $150
    -brand new ford motorsport a9l mass air computer box and complete motorsport wiring harness---mounted but car was never finished $390
    -several h pipes for fox body mustangs ---several sets of big tube headers for foxbody mustang some brand new some used ----full length and big tube shortys
    -high flow 16 inch high performance electric cooling fan -great condition $50
    -2 brand new in the box xs power s1600 16 volt batteries --the small ones so they are lighter then other batteries $225 each
    -custom made by skinny race cars 4 core aluminum radiator welded up for all an fittings for braided line hoses it has 25 passes on it includes large electric fan $250 would cost over $800 to duplicate
    -great condition msd billet ford 351 windsor high performance distributor part number 85805-has very little usage $190
    -like new msd 302 billet 5.0 high performance distributor part number 8598 --has less then 2000 miles on it --looks as if never used ----both of the above listed distributors cost msd ---cost at least $295 new ----selling either distributor for $190 -----ford 302 or 351 windsor
    -hurst line lock / roll control complete item $60
    -2 custom autometer guages brand new in the box ----speedo -including a tach and custom autometer 4 gauge in one ---speedo/tach part#atm 2091 and part number for 4 gauge set up atm 2011 ----the speddo/with tach costs $479 new the 4 gauge costs $299 new ----the four gauge has all 4 gauges in one large gauge ---reads fuel oil pressure water temp and volts---comes with all hardware --these gauges match to each --but will seperate
    -brand new holley blue fuel pump and regulator and all mounting equipment never used or mounted most of all the parts are chrome plated ---costs around $150 new ---selling $100
    -2 white 2 and 5/16 inch gauges white phantom gauges --water temp and oil pressure
    -almost brand new holley 600 cfm 4 barrel carb electric choke etc...costs almost three hundred new --selling for $200
    -ford 302/ 351 windsor timing chain cover can be used for mechanical fuel pump or fuel injection $50-------

******i have several other parts and i mean several parts i will be listing over the next weeks ****

i also have a 357 inch ford 351 windsor pump gas motor with ported after market edelbrock cylinder heads it is a full roller motor cam rocker arms etc....comes with a victor jr intake ---engine looks brand new on the inside never street driven but easily can be -----has around 11 passes on it in a mustang at 2900 pounds it ran 10.30 with a c4 trans $5000 ----it is a pump gas motor

and again i will posting several more ads over the next weeks ----i have two really nice 302 built engines for sale -factory t5 bell housing and so on
    ---I WILL SHIP ANY OF THESE PARTS AT THE COST OF THE BUYER -------

******here is my direct number --please call me direct and i will send you pics of anything you want and will describe all items to you in person
    also if you want to buy anything you can pick the items up at my house ---everything is new or in great condition

my number ---eric @ 313 575 0786 --call anytime ---also if you need something i dont have listed call me and see if i have it show contact info --eric

and again i have pics of everything ----just call and let me know what you want pics of -----

eric 313 575 0786 DEC 5 049.jpg063.jpgnew life 005.jpg

Forum Member

more pics eric 313 575 0786 new life 006.jpgnew life 024.jpgnew 101.jpg

Thread Information