Thread: Landline Cordless Phones

Club Member

Default Landline Cordless Phones

I want to get a new cordless home phone. The thing I don't like with my current one is it doesn't combine calls from a common number in the phones memory. For example, if my daughter calls 20 times, I have to scroll thru her name that many times and erase each one individually, where as showing a particular number has a (20) next to it. The Panasonic phone I had previous to this Panasonic had that feature, but the newer one doesn't.

I've tried reading the specs and reviews on a bunch of the phones and this is never addressed. I know 99% of the people now use a cell phone, but I don't. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the feature I am looking for? I know that people at Best buy don't know because I've asked at the one near me. I don't want to go from store to store trying to find someone who may, or probably doesn't have first hand knowledge of this feature.

This is just something I want and I can live with the phone I have, but I am just wondering if anyone knows for a fact if that simple feature exists anymore.

Thanks........grr

I got a bakelight phone you can have. Doesn't have ANY of those problems! The dial sticks a little though...

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I got a bakelight phone you can have. Doesn't have ANY of those problems! The dial sticks a little though...

-Geoff
    Yeah, but does it a rotary dial or is it a pink Princess phone?

I know you wanted a firm answer, however,I recall the Panasonic KX-TGE233B being capable in grouping like numbers regarding the call log history.

whats a land line ?
    Driven Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by derbydad276 View Post
    whats a land line ?
    land·line
    lan(d)ˌlīn
    noun

an antiquated telecommunications connection by cable laid across land, typically either on poles or buried underground. widely known to be a waste of money unless it's for the elderly or business purposes

'16 Fiesta ST

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    land·line
    lan(d)ˌlīn
    noun

an antiquated telecommunications connection by cable laid across land, typically either on poles or buried underground. widely known to be a waste of money unless it's for the elderly or business purposes

Winner !!!!!
    Driven Crazy

Thread Information