Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gretchen Whitmer to propose $0.45/gallon gas tax to fix roads

Great snip from the debate with Schette where Whitmer denies a 20 cent tax increase. FUCKING LYING BITCH. Sorry that is sexist. FUCKING LYING ASSHOLE BITCH.

https://t.co/g3rJC8X3VP

Schuette: "Gretchen Whitmer wants to have a 20-cent gas increase."

Whitmer: "That's ridiculous."

Schuette: "No, it's not."

Whitmer: "It's nonsense and you know it."

Schuette: "No, that's what you said."
    Turns out it was wrong, because she wanted a LOT more!
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

I didn't fact check this yet, but an interesting read.

https://www.michigancapitolconfident...yj4H0o4MdIsBnU
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I guess I don't understand why you always want to argue with me. Maybe you should put me on ignore.

-Geoff
    I don't want to argue with you specifically, or seek you out to argue with you. I'm just saying, I don't think you get it when you say "just vote Republican", because it was a republican controlled government that pushed the last hike on us.

The facts are the facts, I don't know what you want me to say.
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    I didn't fact check this yet, but an interesting read.

https://www.michigancapitolconfident...yj4H0o4MdIsBnU
    Pretty accurate. Just sayin.

I Drag Race Because It's Fun, Not Because I'm Good At It.

I don't want to argue with you specifically, or seek you out to argue with you. I'm just saying, I don't think you get it when you say "just vote Republican", because it was a republican controlled government that pushed the last hike on us.

The facts are the facts, I don't know what you want me to say.
    You could hit that ignore button. but you won't, so here goes

Here is what I posted:
    I think Snyder was a RINO (Republican in name only). So I am not counting him. He did fix the Michigan business tax environment though, even though Gretchen is about to plow it under. What happened in 2015 was BS though, I agree with you.

Did anyone do their taxes yet? I am down THOUSANDS from last year on my Federal. Remember that'll goes away if the Democrats get back in 2020. Voting Republican has never been more important.

-Geoff
    And you posted:

I don't think you understand how Government works. It wasn't just Synder....
    To that I say, I don't think you understand how opinions work. On top of that, I don't think you understand how the internet works - which is where I post those opinions.

There is literally a button you can press and never read a post from me again. Have a nice day!

-Geoff

Only that's because we didn't. We actually voted down the last gas tax hike and Snyder and crew pushed it on us anyways.
    And you wrote this when I said you pay less taxes if you vote Republican. Take your W2's out right now and tell me the difference between this years and last years Federal withholding is. I'll wait. Mine was $9000. Now tell me yours.

FUCKING LYING BITCH. Sorry that is sexist. FUCKING LYING ASSHOLE BITCH.!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WhiteHawk again.����
    SAL

Justin was merely pointing out that they all want more money. It's their job to spend the money set in front of them. The more "accomplishments" they can point to, the better they look.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Everyone seems to be focusing on withholding and refunds.
    If you had no material changes in income, family size, or deductions a better way to see the overall impact of the tax changes is to take line 61 total tax and divide it by line 22 total income to see what your effective rate is. This tax package had a different effect on everyone based on family size, property taxes paid, qualified income business deduction, etc...

Some people won, some people lost. Property taxes and dependents are two big swing factors.

You could hit that ignore button. but you won't, so here goes

Here is what I posted:

And you posted:

To that I say, I don't think you understand how opinions work. On top of that, I don't think you understand how the internet works - which is where I post those opinions.

There is literally a button you can press and never read a post from me again. Have a nice day!

-Geoff
    No, there isn't. As a site admin I don't have an ignore button. And I wouldn't even if I could. But I will point out your inaccuracies when I read them, again it's nothing personal.

And you wrote this when I said you pay less taxes if you vote Republican. Take your W2's out right now and tell me the difference between this years and last years Federal withholding is. I'll wait. Mine was $9000. Now tell me yours.
    You said " If you vote Republican, you will get less taxes. If you vote Democrat, you will get more."

That is a blatantly false. I'm perhaps even more bitter about the hike from the previous administration because, if you remember, we voted the increase down and then a Republican led House and Senate pushed through an increase anyways.

So the statement you made is false as it pertains to this topic. You've done nothing to rebuttal that, and you can't. Unlike your opinion, I'm pointing out facts.
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Thread Information