Thread: Golfers

Default Golfers

Any motown golfers? Looking for new courses to check out this year. Willing to travel anywhere pretty much in Michigan for the right courses. Plan is to hit at least 5-10 new courses this summer.
    R and D racing.

I go whenever I'm invited but I don't really seek out going... last year I did 99 holes at tree tops with a group of dudes for the first time as a golf weekend and it was pretty damn awesome. They had somebody Bow out so my buddy called me up... it cost $300 and included two nights lodging, two breakfast, and 99 holes... I would suggest you look into that.

I'm not really picky on courses either I just like going somewhere new. And because I don't go that often I don't really care about the price.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Since my daughter was born I’ve had a hard time getting out more than twice per year. Pretty soon I’ll be taking her with me. But from 2011-2015 I was golfing 3-5 times per month.

Where are you located? I’ve golfed a ton of courses....even a couple of Bucket List courses like Bay Harbor Golf Club and The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island. Hoping to knock out Arcadia Bluffs or Eagle Eye this year.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

I am on the eastside, there are a ton of great courses out here for sure. I am just looking at spending some weekends traveling and golfing this summer.
    R and D racing.

Ah ok, I don’t know about golf over there, I’m near Ann Arbor. If you’re ever in the Ypsilanti area, Eagle Crest is a phenomenal course.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Thread Information