i have alot of high performance parts for sale if looking read the ad --here is the list

-edelbrock victor jr intake for a ford 351 windsor engine part # 2981 costs over $400 new selling for $300-
-hurst line lock / roll control comes with wiring all an fittings and brake light sensor -- $80
-i have 2 90 mm elbows / turndowns $200 each
-one set of motorsport 160 pound injectors complete set of 8 $400
-one ati super damper aftermarket high dollar harmonic balancer for smallblock ford engines it is zero balance
-msd billet distributor for ford 302 $175
-2 brand new in the box xs power s1600 16 volt batteries $200 each
-i have several automerer gauges both silver and some white phantom gauges
-2 sets of full length headers for smallblock ford engines $150 each
-3 sets of flowmaster mufflers $90 a pair
-tremec t5 factory ford bell housing for 5 speed trans $90
-holley 90 mm millimeter high performance throttle body $200
-brand new in the package several redhorse performance black a n fittings -
-i have a fair amount of steel braided line and a n fittings
-3 sets of msd spark plug wires great condition for small block ford engines --$40 a set install and go
-aftermarket aluminum radiator with dual cooling fans brand new never used never had coolant in $225
-i have hand made headers for 351 windsor race engines for mustang app. or others $400 for a set -
-i have 4 inch exhaust system with walker magnum race mufflers from headers to axle $300 ----
357 inch ford highoutput engine with aluminum edelbrock heads with gold roller rocker arms --pump gas ran 10.30 in the quarter on motor -
- 2 built 302 v8 5.0 engines ---call for details
the list can go and on and on ----call for any and all details
-------i have pictures of everything-----thanks if interested let me know and i will send pics of what you want

call eric 313 575 0786 ----all parts are great / excellent quality
eric 313 575 0786