Thread: Mortgage rates.

Default Mortgage rates.

I try to do my best to keep everybody informed, and here’s the news for the day. The 10 year bond which has a lot of control over long-term mortgage rates has fallen today to its lowest level since spring of 2017. I expect the rates to adjust downward very shortly to a level that we haven’t seen since probably early 2017 or late 2016.

This will not last as it never does, as rates over the last two years Has proven such. In 2018 a 30 year fixed interest rate was at the highest level in three years, all that did was slow the economic housing market so now the Dow is feeling the effect which is translating to a lower 10 year bond market.

My advice to anyone looking to lower their interest rate, lower their term to pay the house off quicker, or take cash out for home improvements or to pay off my interest credit, now is the time to do it as again we all know these low interest rates will not last.

I’m available 7 days a week until 11 PM. Call or email me at anytime. We offer a complete online mortgage application process, so you do not have to take any time off work to apply. When the time comes to close, I can have a closer meet you at your house, your office or your favorite restaurant if you so choose. I’m in this business to make this process as easy as I possibly can for my clients and as always I am available to meet in person if that’s what you would rather do.

313-701-2771 text/call

Steve.mortgage2012@gmail.com.
    Steve Frankiewicz
    President. Frankiewicz Financial
    313-701-2771
    NMLS 164041/130290
    Equal housing lender.

Sent you a text

Oh sure NOW they do

Let me throw out some reps for Steve here, for taking are of me earlier in the year

Thread Information