Thread: 03-04 Cobra Mustang Compilation Video - Turbo Lover Judas Priest

Default 03-04 Cobra Mustang Compilation Video - Turbo Lover Judas Priest

Great Terminator compilation, music flowed nicely together...

https://youtu.be/LfkJdWgvIeA

Awesome cars. Always wanted one. SVT nailed everything on that car. Drivetrain, interior, exterior was PERFECT.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Awesome cars. Always wanted one. SVT nailed everything on that car. Drivetrain, interior, exterior was PERFECT.
    Yes. Still a bucket list car when I get more money and room along with a 2000 Cobra R.

Cobra R is cool, but the terminator cars have such sexy bumpers, side skirts, spoiler, hood, and wheels. Mach 1's are another that I'd love to have. Damn those were sexy and sounded great.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Always see a couple Cobra Rs every Woodward Cruise, really enjoy seeing that car. Would be nice to own both

I'm not sure what people think of the spoiler now, but a lot of people always made fun it back in the day, I always thought it flowed together nicely. Also really a big fan of the 2005 GTR Concept with the spoiler, I don't know... I think these Stangs look clean as hell, I guess it's all what ya like!
    Last edited by SLPTALS1; 06-02-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLPTALS1 View Post
    Always see a couple Cobra Rs every Woodward Cruise, really enjoy seeing that car. Would be nice to own both

I'm not sure what people think of the spoiler now, but a lot of people always made fun it back in the day, I always thought it flowed together nicely. Also really a big fan of the 2005 GTR Concept with the spoiler, I don't know... I think these Stangs look clean as hell, I guess it's all what ya like!
    The thing about the rear spoiler is that it was functional and played a part on the crazy top speed of the car.

As for the Termi Cobras, yea they're the most refined SN95, it's what all of the new edge cars should have looked like from the factory.

I saw a prototype Mach before it was released, I was blown away by the hood and scoop. The styling was awesome, Ford nailed it (as much as they could for sprucing up an SN95). Body was subtle but different, the interior (seats) really looked good, but the fact that it didn't just get the GT engine was the best part.

Thread Information