Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted - 1:12 or 1:14 scale RC Car (Battery) cheap...

Come up to $375 and i will sell you a Losi 8ight 1/8th scale all brushless(castle creations Mamba Max) 4x4 with everything you would need. 4 sets tires, spare parts, a 3 and 4 cell lipo battery with a 10 model memory Onxy charger, 2.4ghz Specktrum reviever and radio with LCD screen and telemetry capability. Everything you would need to go run it right away.

Only thing i would suggest changing is maybe grabbing a 2 cell battery till he is used to it. it is brutal fast with a 4 cell (A-main racing fast). Also i would recommend a new body that you guys could paint toghether and throw on for bashing around( i have two that would be perfect for this but i dont know where i put them lol). It has a Perfect Dark Side designs custom painted body on it now that has never been run and cost me $150. would be a shame to see it Ruined, but that would be up to you.

I probably have about a $1000 into this setup. The battery below thats attached to the charger was around $120. I just dont use it at all anymore. Only thinking about seeling it to use the Money to go pick up a drone to fly around.

26F7016B-F781-4988-8E0A-0B6C479FDCEB.jpeg
    F443E544-AE91-403E-A3DA-7E92320C8C4E.jpeg
    Last edited by draggingto; 06-27-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Crap that is a lot of extras... hmmmm
    ****MATT*****

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Crap that is a lot of extras... hmmmm
    Haha yeah, lot of money spent on it for sure. Little bit gnarlier than what you were originally looking for. But this thing is tough as hell. You would literally have to try and break it. Plus smaller battery for now and he would have room to grow. Wouldnt have to upgrade for a loooong time. unless he becomes a racing prodigy lol.

Pretty much a bigger stronger version of a Slash. overall size isnt much bigger though. Perfect fun car. will go pretty much anywhere and jump anything.

Quote Originally Posted by draggingto View Post
    Haha yeah, lot of money spent on it for sure. Little bit gnarlier than what you were originally looking for. But this thing is tough as hell. You would literally have to try and break it. Plus smaller battery for now and he would have room to grow. Wouldnt have to upgrade for a loooong time. unless he becomes a racing prodigy lol.

Pretty much a bigger stronger version of a Slash. overall size isnt much bigger though. Perfect fun car. will go pretty much anywhere and jump anything.
    Yes, much gnarlier than I was thinking. Where is Brooklyn (Location showing for you)
    ****MATT*****

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Yes, much gnarlier than I was thinking. Where is Brooklyn (Location showing for you)
    I am actually in Onsted now. 10ish minutes from brooklyn.

Onsted is right off M50. i dont know the easiest way to explain it lol. if you got off us23 in dundee its about 35 minutes down M50. so kinda between Dundee and Jackson. Right by MIS the nascar track

B390F7A1-6103-48F2-B93A-BFD20BD45D11.png
    Last edited by draggingto; 06-27-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draggingto View Post
    I am actually in Onsted now. 10ish minutes from brooklyn.

Onsted is right off M50. i dont know the easiest way to explain it lol. if you got off us23 in dundee its about 35 minutes down M50. so kinda between Dundee and Jackson. Right by MIS the nascar track

B390F7A1-6103-48F2-B93A-BFD20BD45D11.png
    A guy I work with up by me lives in Onstead (small world). He lives with his sister during the week and only drives back home on the weekends. He just left and I wont see him for 2 weeks after shutdown here at the Big 3. He is right behind the High school in town basically
    ****MATT*****

Thread Information