Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Official MM Woodward Dream Cruise Parking Aug. 17th 2019**

Quote Originally Posted by chacho44 View Post
    My spot is available if anyone is interested. Got invited to be on a boat so I'm looking forward to that. If not then I'll probably still go. I'll take a hit $65 PayPal available. CMYZ28 idk if this is allowed?
    I may need two spots. I will know for sure tommorw. If so i will take yours if thats allowed and also try and get one more from CMYZ28. Just need to confirm if my dad still wants to go and bring his car and one of my trucks or how we want to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by draggingto View Post
    I may need two spots. I will know for sure tommorw. If so i will take yours if thats allowed and also try and get one more from CMYZ28. Just need to confirm if my dad still wants to go and bring his car and one of my trucks or how we want to do it.
    Sounds good lmk.

Elected Club Official

Pasted from FB so ignore the picture etc. comments.

At Noon I'm picking up the subs from Tubby's, we'll have a mix of Famous, Ham and Cheese and Turkey and Cheese. Toppings(onions/peppers/sauce/etc.) will all be on the side and we'll have chips/snacks etc. to go with it along with all of the pop/water as usual. As i mentioned previously, I WILL NOT be bringing a grill but you're welcome to bring a small one for yourself if you'd like to cook something off to the side somewhere.

Dinner will be pizza(22 XL pizzas with a mix of pepperoni/ham/ham+pineapple/just cheese) along with breadsticks. I'm anticipating that pizza will be ready/delivered by 5:30 PM since this seems like a reasonable time to eat based on past years.
    We will have a VERY full lot this year so i'd ask that you keep this in mind when you park etc, Daily drivers towards the back is better for everyone since they typically don't leave as often and please keep the section pinned in the picture below(back row/corner near the fence) open for me to unload etc.
    You'll enter from the side street listed on the picture, I did see construction there last week that i'm hoping is wrapped up before Saturday. I'll keep an eye on it and keep everyone updated.
    We have a porta john on site and will have cups/plates/water/pop/etc. like we always have.
    I'll be there in the morning, please be prepared to introduce yourself to myself or Justin Williams if it's your first time coming. We don't bite but we do have people who try to park there regardless of the private signs.
    We also own the 10 street spots, they are 1st come 1st serve by us(Huntington Woods sold these spots to the property owners 5 years or so ago).
    Lastly have fun, enjoy the day, meet new friends.
    If you have questions let us know!

YES my shit is slow and NO you can't drive it!

Thanks for everything. Will be down in the afternoon.

Did the wizard ever get back to you about that brain?????

Elected Club Official

For anyone that drives by you'll see the side street is still under construction. They said they'll have at least a paver base down by end of day today so no more dirt.

will there be a steep ingress/egress? Only curious as some MM hotrods are low & might need to take a different approach to avoid digging up gravel.

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    will there be a steep ingress/egress? Only curious as some MM hotrods are low & might need to take a different approach to avoid digging up gravel.
    No. This turns into something dramatic this will be the last year that I do this event for everyone.

Pisses excellence cASe SenSiTive's Avatar

I pass by the lot on my way to my gym. The construction area appears to be behind the lot driveways in the neighborhood, so there should be the same approach angle as past years. It also appears to be allowing traffic to pass through into/out of the neighborhood, so we should all be good getting to the lot via Coolidge>Borgman.

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by cASe SenSiTive View Post
    I pass by the lot on my way to my gym. The construction area appears to be behind the lot driveways in the neighborhood, so there should be the same approach angle as past years. It also appears to be allowing traffic to pass through into/out of the neighborhood, so we should all be good getting to the lot via Coolidge>Borgman.
    Greg spoke with the workers today and i spoke with the lot owner, both had different views but the same answer. There will be a base aka non dirt by Saturday. I'm already completely overwhelmed this year doing this all alone and if someone complains about it Saturday I'll probably snap.. Everyone and everything will be fine! Appreciate you confirming they it will all be ok Thom!

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    Greg spoke with the workers today and i spoke with the lot owner, both had different views but the same answer. There will be a base aka non dirt by Saturday. I'm already completely overwhelmed this year doing this all alone and if someone complains about it Saturday I'll probably snap.. Everyone and everything will be fine! Appreciate you confirming they it will all be ok Thom!
    Do you need a hug?

On a serious note - Thank you Nick for your efforts!
    ****MATT*****

Thread Information