Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: ** Official MM Woodward Dream Cruise Parking Aug. 17th 2019**

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by Krazybones View Post
    Do you need a hug?

On a serious note - Thank you Nick for your efforts!
    I wouldn't turn it down .. just beats me up when people are all over me when i spend a ton of time for them to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by CMYZ28 View Post
    I wouldn't turn it down .. just beats me up when people are all over me when i spend a ton of time for them to have a good time.
    I'll give you a hug Saturday. I even plan on being showered and clean, so it won't be a sweaty smelly post-workday hug.

Time to delegate authority good sir. You should appoint/voluntold a "Woodward Events Director"

I know that for the most part, everyone appreciates all that you do for the Woodward lot weekend. In any situation, their is always those that will complain(not naming any names). Just noting that the 90/10 rule applies to all life situations.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    I'll give you a hug Saturday. I even plan on being showered and clean, so it won't be a sweaty smelly post-workday hug.

Time to delegate authority good sir. You should appoint/voluntold a "Woodward Events Director"

I know that for the most part, everyone appreciates all that you do for the Woodward lot weekend. In any situation, their is always those that will complain(not naming any names). Just noting that the 90/10 rule applies to all life situations.
    No one would even step up to find food ideas after i asked months ago/since last year so I'm not counting on it lol

Justin has texted me quite a bit about ideas I've ran past him and offered to help, I don't want his efforts to go unnoticed.

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

If anyone needs a spot mine is available. Due to unforeseen circumstances, there is no way I'll have my Cadillac there. Don't need any money, I'd just hate to see a spot wasted. Let me know if anyone wants it. And thanks Nick! You rock!! See you all Saturday!! We're rolling in with Krazybones.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

I may take it. I'll let you know asap.

Edit:
    Going to pass on it.
    Last edited by painlessauto; 08-15-2019 at 07:46 AM.

No one would even step up to find food ideas after i asked months ago/since last year so I'm not counting on it lol

Justin has texted me quite a bit about ideas I've ran past him and offered to help, I don't want his efforts to go unnoticed.
    I did try contacting a few food trucks, but everybody was either booked, or stupid expensive. I even proposed to them the idea of serving us for lunch and dinner, and if they had the ability to refill their food supply that they would be able to utilize a spot on the edge of the lot to sell to the general public as long as the club was guaranteed our allotment of food. No one was interested, they wanted us to book them for the day/event and pay through the nose. especially with 100ish people to feed...$1500ish for just a 2 hour block of food buffet time, two meals would have been stupid.

I never posted or contacted you as I felt that at that price, it was a hard pass for that option.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by ZYA_LTR View Post
    I did try contacting a few food trucks, but everybody was either booked, or stupid expensive. I even proposed to them the idea of serving us for lunch and dinner, and if they had the ability to refill their food supply that they would be able to utilize a spot on the edge of the lot to sell to the general public as long as the club was guaranteed our allotment of food. No one was interested, they wanted us to book them for the day/event and pay through the nose. especially with 100ish people to feed...$1500ish for just a 2 hour block of food buffet time, two meals would have been stupid.

I never posted or contacted you as I felt that at that price, it was a hard pass for that option.
    Appreciate the effort! We'll see how the Tubbys/Pizza goes over, should work out well.

Greg spoke with the workers today and i spoke with the lot owner, both had different views but the same answer. There will be a base aka non dirt by Saturday. I'm already completely overwhelmed this year doing this all alone and if someone complains about it Saturday I'll probably snap.. Everyone and everything will be fine! Appreciate you confirming they it will all be ok Thom!
    I do sincerely apologize if what I asked came off disrespectful or negative in any fashion. Def was not my intent. Main reason for asking was just in case I needed to bring a few 1x6s of wood to help avoid any scuffing of bumpers/frames (if to that extreme of lowness!) .

I wouldn't turn it down ..
    This is going to happen!

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    I do sincerely apologize if what I asked came off disrespectful or negative in any fashion. Def was not my intent. Main reason for asking was just in case I needed to bring a few 1x6s of wood to help avoid any scuffing of bumpers/frames (if to that extreme of lowness!) .
    No need to apologize, written text can be interpreted different ways. You've always went above and beyond and offered to help, not mad/annoyed with you. It was more of a general statement.

Thread Information