Thread: One of the best realtors I’ve worked with.

Default One of the best realtors I’ve worked with.

Hey everybody. Once again, I appreciate everybody’s business very, very much.

Today, I wanted to share a little info about Doug, 85 Notch. Doug recently ventured into the real estate business and I have to say, that over the 19 years that I’ve been in the mortgage business, it’s been nearly impossible to find a realtor that would not only put in the work, but do the things that I do, that clients really appreciate such as; work 7 days a week, answer the phone after hours, return emails after hours, etc. A lot of people don’t understand, that communication in this business is probably the most important piece of the puzzle as when you’re dealing with other agents trying to get a deal through for your client, when you don’t return calls or emails after hours or on weekends, they can simply move on to the next person in line who wrote an offer on the property that your client is trying to buy.

With that said, it amazes me how knowledgeable Doug is and what he’ll do for his clients. Doug and I have closed several deals together already this year, and I definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a property whether it’s a primary house, investment or second home.

It’s always good to share another professionals information that does a great job.

Thanks everyone.
    Steve Frankiewicz
    President. Frankiewicz Financial
    313-701-2771
    NMLS 164041/130290
    Equal housing lender.

And for what it’s worth I did a refi with Steve recently and his service is second to none, I would email him at midnight and get a response right away, my wife and I were blown away with his service and will only use him from here on out. Thanks again Steve and Jessica for the great experience.

Thank you for the business and the kind words. You guys were great to deal with as well.
    Steve Frankiewicz
    313-701-2771
    NMLS 164041/130290
    Equal housing lender.

Steve, thank you for the kind words. It has been great working with you on everything this year.

I can say without any hesitation after being in the business now, if you ever need anything mortgage related Steve is the guy to call. He has helped clients of mine that were originally using another lender and I have had Steve jump in in the middle and he handles everything that is needed and gets the clients what they need to close on the home.

If anyone needs anything real estate related from selling or buying please feel free to reach out with any questions. You can PM me for now until I get a sponsorship banner up top here and post my cell number.
    R and D racing.

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

If Steve is vouching for him, he’s gotta be good...because Steve is the best I’ve dealt with in the real estate game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Thanks everyone. Really do appreciate the kind words and to know that my hard work and dedication is appreciated.
    Steve Frankiewicz
    313-701-2771
    NMLS 164041/130290
    Equal housing lender.

Thread Information