Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention motown muscle! Urgent club members missing!

Quote Originally Posted by paul09 View Post
    Tragic to think how many garbage-time yards stafford could be racking up........
    If your company was paying you a guaranteed salary of $576,923.07 a week for the next 260 weeks... would you really care about your performance in the company?
    SAL

By halftime the stadium will be cleared out.. What the f*ck happened to Detroit sports teams?!
    Oh, happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    So predictable
    X2 again...lol
    SAL

Time for the lions to hire Kaepernick. Seriously. If he wins out, then maybe he is a good QB, and the Lion's save a little face. If he loses, then he is out of the league forever and everyone knows he is a sham.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default Attention motown muscle! Urgent club members missing!

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Ok so they’re a playoff contender thats struggling on offense with an awful defense. Got it. Only from a Lions fan will you hear this nonsense.

This will be my last post in here for this season as this is a giant waste of time. But you’re part of the problem dude. Just being honest with you. Fans who continue to make excuses for this team, Stafford, and the product that they put on the field are part of the problem.

Catch you next fall.
    Glad you won’t reply, because, well... you don’t know what you are talking about.

I’m not making any excuses for Stafford. I was quick to point out that his performance last year was disappointing. However, this year, he has been Top 5 and the stats reflect that. The overall record (with him as the starter) had them in contention for a playoff spot. As I said, 3-4-1 with 6 of 8 remaining games vs losing record teams.

However, you seem to think he’s the current problem on a team that goes 5 years between 100 yard rushers, a team that’s currently ranked dead last in overall defense, and a team currently starting a dude who never took an NFL snap before noon yesterday. Yes, the QB with 19 TDs, 5 INTs, 106 QBR and 2500 yards through 8 games is the issue. Get real dude, he’s the only reason they flirted with .500 through the first half of the year and the last 3 games proves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DetroitStyle; 11-29-2019 at 01:23 PM.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Time for the lions to hire Kaepernick. Seriously. If he wins out, then maybe he is a good QB, and the Lion's save a little face. If he loses, then he is out of the league forever and everyone knows he is a sham.

-Geoff
    You want this guy to be your QB? Really? Dude is trash. Guess those millions he made playing football in this country is an exception.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    You want this guy to be your QB? Really? Dude is trash. Guess those millions he made playing football in this country is an exception.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true
    I agree he is human trash. The Lions deserve him at this point.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Default Attention motown muscle! Urgent club members missing!

So... any debate still standing that Stafford was the only reason this team was a borderline playoff contender? 80 yards passing with 4min to go in the game? Yeah, dump Stafford and play the rookie

I hope this shitshow of a second half will let some Detroit fans/haters with half a brain to swallow their pride and admit they’ve been wrong with their criticism of Stafford. Guy was balling the fuck out before he got hurt. Maybe now you dipshits will see how good he really is and how lost this team is without him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DetroitStyle; 12-08-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Thread Information