Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention motown muscle! Urgent club members missing!

Man I hate that shit.

In fact, it comes down to the fact there were specifically two totally incorrectly called penalties that resulted in scores for the Packers that should not have happened. That's in addition to several other serious blown calls, all of which went one direction. NFL is a game of inches regardless, so yes, blown calls that turn drive killing defensive stops into scores are not just an excuse for poor performance.

NFL has a serious officiating problem across the league at this point with all these shitty calls changing the outcome of games. Either that or there is still payback occurring for the Goodell clown nose shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

It really all comes down to Stafford and the offense not being able to put the ball in the end zone in big games. Why can't this guy win big games?

Note: Mike is absent.
    Uh, prior to last night, the Lions had won 4-5 straights vs Green Bay?

And, typical... you’re going to blame Stafford for every loss. You can make all of the comments about TDs vs FGs you want, the refs robbed the Lions of this game with three horrible incorrect calls at crucial moments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Quote Originally Posted by DBK View Post
    Man I hate that shit.

In fact, it comes down to the fact there were specifically two totally incorrectly called penalties that resulted in scores for the Packers that should not have happened. That's in addition to several other serious blown calls, all of which went one direction. NFL is a game of inches regardless, so yes, blown calls that turn drive killing defensive stops into scores are not just an excuse for poor performance.

NFL has a serious officiating problem across the league at this point with all these shitty calls changing the outcome of games. Either that or there is still payback occurring for the Goodell clown nose shirt.
    They also got lucky on that first TD. The line judge marked him short, the other signaled TD. Had it gone the other way, there wasn't enough video evidence to overturn the call.

The refs were horrendous, I give you that. But the fact of the matter is, they were up 13-0 and couldn't put the packers away in a crucial division game.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

ugh
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

They also got lucky on that first TD. The line judge marked him short, the other signaled TD. Had it gone the other way, there wasn't enough video evidence to overturn the call.

The refs were horrendous, I give you that. But the fact of the matter is, they were up 13-0 and couldn't put the packers away in a crucial division game.
    Well I would just say they did. They were put away absent the flag thrown on Flowers. Sorry, flags. Instead of ended drives, they became automatic first downs.

My thing in these situations where the refs fuck shit up this bad is that if you remove the 2 deadly fuck ups and 2-3 other bad ones, who would be saying anything but "The Lions went on the road and beat a very good Packers team at Lambeau?" The fact is, they did enough to win absent some atrocious incorrect penalty flags thrown at critical times. There's always subjectivity and human error in sports, but it's tough to win on the road in the NFL. It's impossible to win on the road against a good team with several incorrect penalties awarded to your opponent when the proper call would have prevented a score or ended the game.
    Last edited by DBK; 10-15-2019 at 01:39 PM.
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Like i said in the other post, if Mr Elite would have put up at least one or two TDs we wouldn't be even talking about officiating this game
    SAL

Remember when we had replacement officials when the regular refs went on strike? It could get a LOT worse.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    Uh, prior to last night, the Lions had won 4-5 straights vs Green Bay?

And, typical... you’re going to blame Stafford for every loss. You can make all of the comments about TDs vs FGs you want, the refs robbed the Lions of this game with three horrible incorrect calls at crucial moments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He completed less than 50% of his passes for less than 100 yards for 3 quarters of football. Shall we fucking crown him?
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Well, that free’s up my Sunday afternoons for a while.
    2020 CCSB Silverado RST

Thread Information