Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 124

Thread: Attention motown muscle! Urgent club members missing!

  1. #91
    Elected Club Official jsxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bestside
    Posts
    21,430

    Default

    There's a lot of things to point the loss yesterday. The defense is obviously a disaster, there was some dubious penalties (or lack there of). But Stafford had a chance to put that team on his back on 1st and goal and get the fucking job done and he didn't AGAIN. Elite QB's find ways to win games. He doesn't.
    Last edited by jsxtreme; 11-04-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z71

  2. #92
    Elected Club Official jsxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bestside
    Posts
    21,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    I think they win 3 of the next 4


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



    And a hush fell over this thread.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z71

  3. #93
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Hey, remember that one time, when the lions beat the Patriots in the regular season, that was awesome..............

    giphy.gif

  4. #94
    Club Member DetroitStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub
    Posts
    15,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post



    And a hush fell over this thread.
    Don’t be dumb. With Stafford out, my predictions are moot. Maybe this will be a good reality check for Lions fans to realize how important/good Stafford is. The won’t win shit without him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

  5. #95
    Club Member DetroitStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub
    Posts
    15,502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    There's a lot of things to point the loss yesterday. The defense is obviously a disaster, there was some dubious penalties (or lack there of). But Stafford had a chance to put that team on his back on 1st and goal and get the fucking job done and he didn't AGAIN. Elite QB's find ways to win games. He doesn't.
    Do you think it was Stafford’s decision to take Golladay, Jones and Hockenson off the field for the final play?

    His options were, uh Logan Thomas and uh, Logan Thomas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

  6. #96
    Elected Club Official jsxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bestside
    Posts
    21,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    Do you think it was Stafford’s decision to take Golladay, Jones and Hockenson off the field for the final play?

    His options were, uh Logan Thomas and uh, Logan Thomas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah but did you hear him after the game? He "loved" the play call and endorsed it 100%. He's a loser. If he wasn't he would have demanded a trade by now.
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z71

  7. #97
    Forum Member YLWFVR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Shelby Twp
    Posts
    10,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Yeah but did you hear him after the game? He "loved" the play call and endorsed it 100%. He's a loser. If he wasn't he would have demanded a trade by now.
    Dude is gettin paid. The check clears every week, win or lose so why ruffle old lady ford’s feathers. Keep quiet and toe the company line. I would do the same in his situation.

    On another note , If this ownership was serious about winning a super bowl they would have made changes long ago. Instead they hire Bob Kraft’s old scraps. What do they say, we do things “The Patriots way”. ha.

    “We are one pride. Rebuilding since 1958” . they’ll get it right some day.

  8. #98
    Club Member Wizeguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Clair Shores
    Posts
    7,065

    Default

    Back up qb's putting up more points then Stafford is!
    Get rid of Matt since he really aint worth dick now and call in Colin kaep!
    SAL

  9. #99
    Forum Member YLWFVR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Shelby Twp
    Posts
    10,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    Back up qb's putting up more points then Stafford is!
    Get rid of Matt since he really aint worth dick now and call in Colin kaep!
    Kaep doesn’t want to play in the NFL. He just wants attention. F that guy!

  10. #100
    Elected Club Official jsxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bestside
    Posts
    21,430

    Default

    How terrible are the Lions? Seriously?
    1955 Chevy Bel Air, 327, 4 speed
    2018 Chevy Silverado Z71

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •