Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Attention motown muscle! Urgent club members missing!

I only caught bits and pieces of the game today, but it looked like a circus. I was actually hoping for a shutout, it would've given people more to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitStyle View Post
    So... any debate still standing that Stafford was the only reason this team was a borderline playoff contender? 80 yards passing with 4min to go in the game? Yeah, dump Stafford and play the rookie

I hope this shitshow of a second half will let some Detroit fans/haters with half a brain to swallow their pride and admit they’ve been wrong with their criticism of Stafford. Guy was balling the fuck out before he got hurt. Maybe now you dipshits will see how good he really is and how lost this team is without him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn’t watch the game. I had better things to do. Yea. This team was definitely super bowl bound if stafford wasn’t hurt. Didn’t realize he was the 2nd coming of Christ. Thanks for letting us all “dipshits” know.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    This team was definitely super bowl bound if stafford wasn’t hurt.
    Yep. If not for getting injured, I was certain that this was the year that he'd get his FIRST playoff win..........every season, stafford is the king of September and October, but after that, when the games start to get more important, his act of showing up for one quarter of the game doesn't cut it.......gosh, by now, there sure have been many other quarterbacks in the league for less than 12 years with at least ONE playoff win........but stafford is not a winner, just a paycheck collector.......hope he proves me wrong one of these years...........

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Didn’t watch the game. I had better things to do. Yea. This team was definitely super bowl bound if stafford wasn’t hurt. Didn’t realize he was the 2nd coming of Christ. Thanks for letting us all “dipshits” know.
    Proving my point by reading “borderline playoff contender” and interpreting it as “Super Bowl bound”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

I think the lines are going to get smoked today. if you notice every time the other team gets a little bit of momentum going, there's always a lion down....(to slow down but play).
    SAL

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy View Post
    I think the lines are going to get smoked today. if you notice every time the other team gets a little bit of momentum going, there's always a lion down....(to slow down but play).
    I'm not watching the TV, but it's on for background noise and it's starting to sound like a soccer game. Bunch of flopping and whatnot

Really?... someone tell these guys we're not #1?

20191215_130333.jpg
    SAL

I imagine those guys go home and beat their wives every sunday, lol

Thread Information