Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf usps

Exclamation

Tell your family & friends;

*** Note *** Never use pretty colored envelopes,
    they stand-out, and most folks know what they tend
    to contain.

Mail yourself a white powdery substance in a birthday card with a note saying you now have the Plague.
    You will find out quickly who opened it
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Why you assume there was money in it? lol. Good luck with the Mailman
    They were both from my wife's aunt. She called the first day she found the open card and her aunt told her what was inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    Report it immediately. That'll only harbor more criminal activity if gone unaddressed.
    Yea, I'm not worried about the monetary loss for us, but I'd be really mad if another kid lost his/her BDay money.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Could someone be stalking your mailbox? I have a slot in my front door so once it is in the house it is safe, but if your stuff is on the street, that could be what is happening too.

-Geoff
    Our mailbox is on the house and is hand delivered with no postal pickup (have to drop it off in a mail bin at the post office)

Quote Originally Posted by COBRA90GT View Post
    Do you know if the mailman/lady is generally the same person everyday or do they staff your route with different/temp employees frequently?

Ultimately they (USPS) are gonna have to figure out if the theft is happening inside the post office (building) during the sorting process, on the route itself (the guy or gal in the Jeep or Grumman) or post-delivery (local hoodlums pilfering valuables out of mailboxes).

Contacting the Postmaster is a good start but I'd still contact the USPS Inspectors (can file online) as well in case the Postmaster is turning a blind eye to multiple "problem employees" under their watch at their building:

https://www.uspis.gov/report/
    We always see our mailman drop the mail off (I work afternoons and my wife stays at home with the kids. Actually, the mailman usually talks to my son when hes putting the mail in the box (on the exterior wall on the front porch)

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    Tell your family & friends;

*** Note *** Never use pretty colored envelopes,
    they stand-out, and most folks know what they tend
    to contain.
    Yea, I don't send cash, I'm fairly certain her aunt will not be sending gifts that way anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    Mail yourself a white powdery substance in a birthday card with a note saying you now have the Plague.
    You will find out quickly who opened it
    A coworker just made that recommendation today lol.

Thread Information