Thread: SUMMIT RACING discount promo codes

Default SUMMIT RACING discount promo codes

By any chance do members here happen to have or get a Summit Racing discount? Looking to order my power stop brakes for the rear of my truck, just figure I give it a shot here. Any $off would be appreciated, Thanks MM

Last I checked they do not offer these discount codes anymore. Hope I am wrong though...
    ****MATT*****

I get them all the time but you have to use the Summit Speed Pass credit card to use them. Every other month or so I get a $50 off of $250 code. If you buy a lot from Summit you may want to look up the info on their CC.

if you can find it cheaper elsewhere, they're likely to beat the competitor pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beigg View Post
    if you can find it cheaper elsewhere, they're likely to beat the competitor pricing.
    That is true, they will price match or beat someone else's price but I believe you have to call them to exercise that option.

I saw they had a $20 off of min $250 purchase. Code "Spooky", so that's what I ended up using. Better than nothing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by chacho44 View Post
    By any chance do members here happen to have or get a Summit Racing discount? Looking to order my power stop brakes for the rear of my truck, just figure I give it a shot here. Any $off would be appreciated, Thanks MM
    I was shopping Summit for a Power Stop brake rotor/pad front and rear set for my 99 F350 2 wheel drive dually a few months ago, Summit was $550. I found a similar set on EBAY from seller Brake Motive for $238 shipped. When they arrived the boxes were labeled Brake Motive on the outside and Power Stop on the inside. Hmmm. Same nice zinc coated drilled/slotted rotors and pads with hardware. Shipped from Chicago in 2 days.

Thread Information