Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snowpocalypse 2019

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Do you use waze? Map your route to get real time traffic info.
    Never heard of it. But I’ll certainly look into it. I left M24 and I75 area at 3:35 and got home (13 mile and Hoover area in warren at 5:18. Lots of people couldn’t take of or go up hill. Snow was much much worse out by my work.

I drove all day, it was fine. Took it nice and slow. My snowblower was tucked away still....fired right up with that lovely Klotz perfume... Ah well took the dune buggy for a ride through the hood. Turned every snowblowers head. Mickey Thompson Sportsmans had next to zero traction.
    Denny Villemure
    PSSSSSSST!
    Vortec 4200 Turbo IROC-Z on 15psi
    10.85 @ 126mph

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    I drove all day, it was fine. Took it nice and slow. My snowblower was tucked away still....fired right up with that lovely Klotz perfume... Ah well took the dune buggy for a ride through the hood. Turned every snowblowers head. Mickey Thompson Sportsmans had next to zero traction.
    Haha that's awesome. Pics of the buggy???

Posting WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT in the Pub

Side roads are a mess out here in Milan, school is cancelled tomorrow. The kids and I had fun. Definitely earliest start ever for our annual bobsled run in the front yard!

But with four AWD/4WD vehicles, we are covered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1994 Yamaha YZF-750R / 1993 Honda CBR900RR / 1991 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1992 Kawasaki ZX-7R / 1993 Kawasaki ZX-7 / 1989 Suzuki GSXR-750

Saline had some bad roads as well. Last nights commute took double the time. This morning took an extra 10 minutes due to less traffic. They definitely underestimated this snow storm.

I'm sure the snowmobile crew is happy.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Saline had some bad roads as well. Last nights commute took double the time. This morning took an extra 10 minutes due to less traffic. They definitely underestimated this snow storm.

I'm sure the snowmobile crew is happy.
    Snowmobile trails don't open officially open till Dec. 1. Could still ride public land/ seasonal roads but I believe all Motorsport equipment is banned from all trails/ seasonal roads during gun season.

Private property. Most of the people I know with sleds have enough property to ride them at home, and they definitely get them out the first snow. But the first snow isn't normally this good.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

shit show !
    1990 mustang GT 5.0 sold 3-11-04 MISSED

My day Monday started with looking out the front window expecting to see snow on my car, but noticed the passenger rear window was gone. Gotta love living in the city. Spent half my day cleaning up glass, tracking down a passenger rear window for a 03 Bonneville, dealing with the lousy scrap yard that had it, and the fun job of replacing it. At least some hooligans had some fun destroying my property.
    I like pie.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    My day Monday started with looking out the front window expecting to see snow on my car, but noticed the passenger rear window was gone. Gotta love living in the city. Spent half my day cleaning up glass, tracking down a passenger rear window for a 03 Bonneville, dealing with the lousy scrap yard that had it, and the fun job of replacing it. At least some hooligans had some fun destroying my property.
    Sorry to hear, man. Too bad there are people with that mind set. Glad you got 'er done though.

Thread Information