Thread: VA Lawyer Recommendation

Club Member

Default VA Lawyer Recommendation

I am looking for a local lawyer or firm who specializes in dealing with the Veterans Administration. There are quite a few national firms, but I'd prefer someone local.

I know there are quite a few lawyers who are personal injury and social security lawyers, but I am looking for someone who mainly deals with the VA, and not a general practitioner.....

TIA - grr

One of my uncles (who coincidently lives in Troy also) had an issue with the VA a few years ago that ended in a lawsuit requiring a lawyer. I can ask him for his lawyers info if you're interested? I have no idea if it was a general or specialized lawyer but his lawsuit was very successful.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by wickettoby1 View Post
    One of my uncles (who coincidently lives in Troy also) had an issue with the VA a few years ago that ended in a lawsuit requiring a lawyer. I can ask him for his lawyers info if you're interested? I have no idea if it was a general or specialized lawyer but his lawsuit was very successful.
    Sure, find out the contact info...I am trying to appeal my rating, and it is just easier with a knowledgeable lawyer. Probably the same thing your Uncle did it for.

grr

Thread Information