Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    I think GM puts those tires on the ZR2 Colorado also. Doesn't bother them any! They are definitely the go-to awesome tire for that kind of vehicle.

-Geoff
    Right. As if someone will confuse the bronco for a Jeep if it says wrangler on the tire. lol

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Right. As if someone will confuse the bronco for a Jeep if it says wrangler on the tire. lol
    With the way things are going lately, I believe someone will. I'd almost be willing to put money on it that, if the Bronco does get Wrangler tires, especially base model, that some idiot will try to file a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoRoc View Post
    Plenty? I don't even know you anymore... It's going to fly with a 2.7TT! Rangers run 14's with the 2.3T. a tune puts them at mid 13's... A 2.7 TT will do that stock. Should make for an easy 12 second ride. Maybe we'll see wheelies on the 2 door vehicles?
    lol welll I mean my C6 is like 1200whp. It won't be a mid 70s K5 with a long travel suspension and a built LSA but it'll do the job for most folks.

The Jeep guys definitely aren't sitting on their arses. Let the rock crawler horsepower wars begin!

https://media.fcanorthamerica.com/ne...id=21850&mid=1

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

This popped on my eBay feed in an article https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Chevro...EAAOSwbZpe4-Oe

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by NBFRC View Post
    This popped on my eBay feed in an article https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Chevro...EAAOSwbZpe4-Oe

Nice, but 75K, I don't think so.

Club Member

If FCA builds that 392 rubicon the way it is in that write up, it stomps every performance and offroad advantage the bronco might have had, except possibly fuel economy and maybe ride quality. That is yet to be seen though. The JLs ride pretty darn well. You're right Geoff, it's gonna be a war. Great to see this competition!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFormula View Post
    If FCA builds that 392 rubicon the way it is in that write up, it stomps every performance and offroad advantage the bronco might have had, except possibly fuel economy and maybe ride quality. That is yet to be seen though. The JLs ride pretty darn well. You're right Geoff, it's gonna be a war. Great to see this competition!
    That bronco front fascia is hideous. it’s like they took cues from Jeep renegade, and I hate the renegade.

with all the hype you’d think they would come out with something more original instead of trying to look like a Jeep

Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    I agree. From the images I had been seeing I wasn't too impressed, but the functionality is impressive. Even at the lower trim levels it looks to be an extremely capable SUV. Unlike it's counter part, the Blazer.

Props to the folks at Ford for not letting the bean counters ruin it.

109959524_3207866662661964_2798356643266028769_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    That bronco front fascia is hideous. it’s like they took cues from Jeep renegade, and I hate the renegade.

with all the hype you’d think they would come out with something more original instead of trying to look like a Jeep
    I see what you are saying but.... It looks like a remodel of the original 60s bronco and also Ford built JEEPs for the World War demand and had a hand in the design.

https://www.autoweek.com/car-life/a1...75-year-story/
    Last edited by mustangmike6996; 07-18-2020 at 10:33 PM.

Thread Information