Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: National Emergency - coronavirus

Honest question here, would you actually vote for Biden?

Probably not but I wouldn’t tell him that, I have way to much fun fucking with him, he is like my work version of Geoff lol.
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    Probably not but I wouldn’t tell him that, I have way to much fun fucking with him, he is like my work version of Geoff lol.
    I feel bad for giving zero shits about you now.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Today's Charts. Definitely a spike in deaths, new cases seems pretty steady. Remember, new cases are positive results for people showing symptoms and having crossed paths with an infected person.

Just for reference, Gov. Whitmer went on TV yesterday and said we are seeing exponential growth. Newsflash - these graphs don't show that. And this is the state's data. SHE'S LYING. Why is she lying? To get the Veep nod she is trying to impress the Democratic part. Instead of being the leader to get us through this mess, she is going to keep us in it to raise her status.

-Geoff

data 4-6.jpg

Well, we were in a state of emergency, which the then was trying to get reclassified as a state of disaster, ya know, a resume booster.

"Successfully lead Michigan out of a state of diaster"

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
    Today's Charts. Definitely a spike in deaths, new cases seems pretty steady. Remember, new cases are positive results for people showing symptoms and having crossed paths with an infected person.
    Explain the new case deal again..So if I come in contact with someone with covid I am automatically counted as a case also?

fisherman arent happy nowAdjustments.jpg
    Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08 Nitro
    04 Silverado
    00 Cherokee

Yep, I saw that one coming. There is a lot of miss information going around about boating and it had been confirmed multiple times that DNR was not closing ramps, however some idiots could have changed that in the week since I dropped in. They had been starting to check cars at the launches to make sure that it was only household members going out. I dropped a boat in last week and left it behind the house so that I would not be stuck without one if they started to close them all.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    Explain the new case deal again..So if I come in contact with someone with covid I am automatically counted as a case also?
    The tests are still being rationed. I just meant that the only way to get a test is if you show up showing symptoms AND you have been in contact with someone who has it. Then they give you the test, and they are coming back at about 30% positive. So the bar just to get the test is pretty high, and there are probably more people with the virus who aren't getting checked. So you could show up with all the symptoms, but if you haven't left the house in three weeks they won't even give you the test. and just being in contact with a person and showing no symptoms, they won't give you the test either, they will just tell you to quarantine and come back if you show symptoms.

And somehow, even though we are rationing tests, the state lab was closed for the weekend. Which makes no sense, since the governor was on TV Sunday claiming we have exponential case growth, and lack of testing is stopping us from re-opening the state. I guess opening the state isn't important to have a state employee working the weekend. I fucking hate that bitch.

-Geoff

Rand Paul has tested negative and is now volunteering at a KY hospital. Rand Paul is an Ophthalmologist btw.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...om-coronavirus
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Thread Information