Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona virus projects......

miscellaneous things on 66 mustang (swap out radiator with larger aluminum one, change U bolts on Axle)
    Lightning: bump washer, change plugs, oil change re-wire the datalogging port, have front rotors turned,

House: see if I can talk my wife into painting the kitchen cabinets. then do back splash and then last, new counter top.
    ---------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Christensen (PINKS)
    If you want to represent imports, don't ask for 20 cars
    Fun toys: his '99 Ford Lightning, hers '66 Mustang Coupe, quads, jet skis

Club Member

No time for projects. I have a list of them if I ever get time off. Still working overtime...albeit from home now.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    a buddy’s dad has one that looks just like this with 26k miles on it. Won’t sell it, I ask him every few months lol. Looks like a fun build.
    Thank you! was hard to find a clean unmolested G Body. Found this one up in Bay City. The outside appearance will look the same. Got a set of 15" wheels and 15" Pontiac wire caps. Will add some fake white walls to the drag radials. Going to surprise some people with this granny car lol

Finishing up a bunch of house projects, mostly odds and ends. I have to wrap up my T45 swap in the 51 F1, I've been lazy about it for the last few weeks.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    Only issue with this bodystyle is the limited amount of repop parts available. I had to find a clean one in Arizona and basically have the entire passenger side shipped to me.
    It's amazing that model year ('73 I'm assuming) was the highest selling. Yet, these days it's really hard to find good body parts for the '71-'74s.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    Crazy that 10 years ago that body style of charger or satellite was dirt cheap, now they are becoming sought after. I should pick up a couple volare’s and sit on them lol.
    When I bought my 1969 Mustang in 2001/2002 they weren't really sought after either. Everyone wanted 65-68s. No good repop parts were available. No doors, only floor sections, no full quarters. Now you can buy a whole assembled she'll lol. Actually the 71-73s are up there in value, all year coupes are $$ (fastbacks are $$$$$$) and the Mustang2 is making a comeback for restomods

I was already nearing the completion of an additional bathroom so now it just means during the week my time has been re dedicated to it. I have a fleet of boats to get ready for the season and I hope to start working on them soon. I'm sure through all of this I wont miss a day of work, they will just be longer and more challenging days because why not.

Well as of now I’m still working, Fca has deemed us viable employees lol. I might just volunteer Friday for a lay-off.

Now that we've been sent home, I just plan to do some yard work, get the garage straightened out, and minor things on my truck that I've put off because they aren't important...fresh hinge bushings, getting the 3rd door to open and such.

Probably make a few projects with the lathe and welder, if I can get materials.

Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

https://i.imgur.com/5Pi0Suc.jpg5Pi0Suc.jpg

I picked this up a couple weeks ago. It's been off the road since 83 and it's MINT.

I'm still working tho, but this is my latest project.ULWFIiQ.jpgtCc1vPR.jpg
    Last edited by DRAG-ULA; 03-23-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    I used to be 'with it'. Then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.......

1948 Dodge B1 pickup

Thread Information