Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Mustang Mach 1 - Low Miles - 5 Speed

Default 2003 Mustang Mach 1 - Low Miles - 5 Speed

2003 Mustang Mach 1 - 5 Speed
    Torch Red
    43,125 miles
    Interior Upgrade Package

The time has come for me to regrettably move on from one of my favorite car's I've ever owned. I've owned a bright teal 94 gt, a wrapped manual CTS-V Wagon, and a mid 8-second s550, but not a single one of those cars received as much positive recognition as I have gotten in the Mach 1 in the short time that I've owned it. My wife and I impulse bought the car in August of last year with just over 41,000 miles on it since it's always been a dream car to own of her's since her dad had owned one back around the time they came out. With my 94 getting a full coyote "restoration" and her race car getting a little more serious, we know that we won't be able to enjoy this car as it should be enjoyed!

The car is exceptionally clean and the only mods that were done were to enjoy the driving experience of it. An MGW short throw to crisp up the shifts of the long and flacid throw of the OEM shifter, and a magnaflow axle back with gives the car a low, throaty rumble that a Mustang of this prestige deserves!

The car was originally optioned with the 3650 5-Speed manual, as well as the interior upgrade package which adds a little bit of 'pop' to the aesthetic of the SN95 interior. The Drivers fender rocker stripe was replaced this year and the car will come with the remaining 5 pieces of rocker stripes to complete the set. It was involved in a minor accident before we owned it but there are no signs of mismatched paints or mis-aligned panels. Exterior I would rate an 8.5/10, Interior a 9/10.

You can reach me at 313-570-1233 (Bryan) with any questions or to set up a time to check the car out!

Asking 14,500 OBO

IMG_1881 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5895 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_1878 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5897 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5885 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5900 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5871 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5893 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5892 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5891 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5890 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5884 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5894 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5886 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5887 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_5888 by TealNV, on Flickr

IMG_1877 by TealNV, on Flickr

Cool

Very nice!

Good looking car, GLWS!
    Past Toys: 88 Dakota SE / 90 Dakota Base / 88 Shelby Shadow CSX-T / 95 Taurus SHO / 92 Capri XR2 / 86 Mustang GT.

Current Ride: 2018 Ford Focus SEL Hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by RyeLou View Post
    All of my issues were pre-consumption, but they definitely lead to consumption.

Man, this is making me want to sell my '16 GT and scoop this up.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangmike6996 View Post
    Man, this is making me want to sell my '16 GT and scoop this up.
    Pending sale! Will definitely update if it falls through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Member

Nice car - The wife is still pissed at me for selling Stalkers 03 Mustang GT when things got slow at work several years ago. I'd like to buy it, but priced a bit out of my range...

grr

Edit: still for sale.

Note to the world - I get it, cash in hand sometimes means you have a cashiers check because you don’t want to carry cash. Cash in hand does not mean I’ll have to give you a cashiers check after I get approved for a loan and I haven’t been approved yet so let me make promises with money I don’t have

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Riot View Post
    Edit: still for sale.

Note to the world - I get it, cash in hand sometimes means you have a cashiers check because you don’t want to carry cash. Cash in hand does not mean I’ll have to give you a cashiers check after I get approved for a loan and I haven’t been approved yet so let me make promises with money I don’t have

This hits home so hard right now with me. Bunch of tards BEGGING ME to mark items pending or sold or whatever else. Give me big sob stories about they are a man of their word......... then oops something came up, and they are ghosts. I hate people lol. Nice looking car. I seen a bluish/purple Mach 1 with black stripes go through my parent’s neighborhood last week. Sexy car.

Quote Originally Posted by camaromann View Post
    This hits home so hard right now with me. Bunch of tards BEGGING ME to mark items pending or sold or whatever else. Give me big sob stories about they are a man of their word......... then oops something came up, and they are ghosts. I hate people lol. Nice looking car. I seen a bluish/purple Mach 1 with black stripes go through my parent’s neighborhood last week. Sexy car.
    Feels man, feels. This guy was a little older, retired from ford. God forbid I actually thought he’d be good to his word. I was going to have him come out last night to see it and put a deposit down but then what happens when you only get approved for 3k less than what we agreed on? Not my problem. People are the worst -__-

My best advice is when you’re selling something, be a salesman. I tried to go look at a fox body roller in pa, told the guy I wanted to come see it, but I wanted some pictures before I came. He was 7 hours away. He replied like a dick, and gave me a sour feeling of even wanting to deal with him. So I said glws and haven’t replied since. 2 days later, a even better deal popped up less than 30 minutes from home, much nicer car, for the same price.

Also, the same goes for buyers. If you want to buy something don’t be a dick. I’ll keep my stuff all day long if I don’t like who’s trying to buy it. Nothing more embarrassing to me than to ask the famous “what’s your bottom dollar” as the seller has already posted the dollar they want for it. Be kind, be respectful, and please please please have the money, and please be willing to make a small movement on price if you really have to.

Thread Information