Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2003 Mustang Mach 1 - Low Miles - 5 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by slow96hater View Post
    My best advice is when you’re selling something, be a salesman. I tried to go look at a fox body roller in pa, told the guy I wanted to come see it, but I wanted some pictures before I came. He was 7 hours away. He replied like a dick, and gave me a sour feeling of even wanting to deal with him. So I said glws and haven’t replied since. 2 days later, a even better deal popped up less than 30 minutes from home, much nicer car, for the same price.

Also, the same goes for buyers. If you want to buy something don’t be a dick. I’ll keep my stuff all day long if I don’t like who’s trying to buy it. Nothing more embarrassing to me than to ask the famous “what’s your bottom dollar” as the seller has already posted the dollar they want for it. Be kind, be respectful, and please please please have the money, and please be willing to make a small movement on price if you really have to.
    Not sure if I gave off the wrong impression, but I always try to treat every interested buyer as if they'll be the new owner. Make them aware of everything, field any requests for additional pictures, etc, etc and he got all of it. I can't check every buyer's financial information, and frankly that's not my business, but when someone offers cash and doesn't have any sort of financial backing for their offer, that's what gets annoying.

Took some fresh pictures the other day waiting on sir flakes-a-lot

I’m afraid I may of gave off the wrong impression myself. I’m not coming after you in this case, I was just putting my 2 cents probably where they didn’t belong. :-D

Thread Information