Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FedEx Oak park location.....

I haven't tried that but every time I call they just say its in a trailer waiting to be unloaded and sent out for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    I haven't tried that but every time I call they just say its in a trailer waiting to be unloaded and sent out for delivery.
    Must have lost the key to the padlock

Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe87 View Post
    Must have lost the key to the padlock
    I wonder how many employees they are short
    ASE Master Certified Technician

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
    seems like most shipping is all jacked up lately. I've had good luck so far with fedex, UPS, Amazon, but USPS has been taking ridiculous time to get basic stuff done.
    Yeah, USPS completely blew their estimated delivery date. I gave it a good 3-4 business days past that date, and still saw no updates on the web. I assumed the package was lost so per their instructions, I completed a "Help Request" form. 2 days later, got a response telling me they couldn't help, and to now initiate a "Missing Mail Search Request"....so, I did that. Provided the tracking number, that it was a box, etc. I get a response after a day or two from that inquiry saying I didn't provide enough info to proceed - I mean, I gave them the fcking tracking ID! I have no idea if the seller put it in a purple polka dot box, or just opted for standard brown...

Anyway, same day I get the "insufficent information" e-mail, the package is delivered.

I will give the unpopular reply tat no one wants to hear, and Reiko can confirm because of the amount of deliveries we are getting from online firearms sales.

Your fooked, nothing you can do or fix about it, so we are all just gonna have to suck it up and wait. The Covid has screwed it all up. Most facilities are running so short staffed, tat they truly cannot keep up with the increased demand for shipped items. It is a combination of us folks ordering more things online from Covid.

Then, think of all the employees at FEDEX/UPS/USPS that are having to stay home because of kids not in school or childcare because of all this, and now you can see why they are so late on packages. No amount of bitching at them or here will make it faster, and i actually had to tell a quality repeat customer the other day to quit his bitching because it wasn't going to make it better, he was just pissing off his wife, and then me with all the calls and inquiries about when his new toy would be delivered. I want guns as much as anybody, but stuff is all fragged up right now, and we can't make it better from our couches or keyboards. I literally have 15-20 packages in various states of transport worth thousands of dollars, and USPS still will tell me Tuffski Shitski. FEDEX/UPS are better than USPS with shipping times, but they are all feeling the crunch.

Thanks and have a great day.... It sucks for all of us.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

I have a package sitting there since 05/16.

Quote Originally Posted by capone View Post
    I have a package sitting there since 05/16.
    I have one that hit Detroit on 5/16, sat for 5 days, got sent to Pontiac, and then has been sitting there ever since, they are shuffling trucks from Detroit-Pontiac-Allen Park, because everybody's lot is full of full trucks. No rhyme or reason, all we can do is wait, or go get a job with USPS slangin packages.
    Jason

Firearm & Class 3 Sales/Service/Transfer/Customizing

To add a little more color to the picture, UPS regional and corporate customer sales staff are helping out loading trucks and driving them in some cases.
    01 Black on Black Trans Am WS-6... hrrmmmmmmm it might be a barn find????

UPS is still batting 1000 on all my orders. I put in a Mouser order on Thursday night and it got here today. Going to try to steer things to them for a while. Amazon seems to be on time still, too.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Forum Member

Let's hope FedEx is on track for me - ordered a ceiling fan off ebay yesterday morning. Shipped from Maine, and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. It's currently in Ohio.

Thread Information