Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FedEx Oak park location.....

Forum Member

Since we're talking about logistic-company gripes....

In Feb, UPS decided instead of backing down my driveway or turning around (drive is gravel, ~300' long, side entry garage), the driver opted to just blow into my backyard and bust a U-turn around my well head. Left some nice ruts in the yard.

Last year, after I had just put grass seed down in my mudpit (new construction), Prime's driver decided to leave the driveway and drive over my septic field in an attempt to pull up to my front door. There's no circle drive or anything, just blatantly drove off the driveway. Homeboy apparently got stuck in the mud so he reversed, tried again, gave up and reversed back into the drive, delivered the package by the garage door, and drove off without saying a word. I saw him leaving the driveway from the window, went out to get the item, and noticed the ruts in the yard.

USPS is just a bunch of turds - we've complained about our carrier and was told "oh, she's the best one we have!". Consistently delivers us the neighbor's mail, so who knows how many of our letters are misdelivered. Wouldn't drive up the driveway as it had 1" of snow on it - despite UPS and FedEx both delivering that day, she couldn't due to "unsafe conditions".

So, I am admittedly a little biased towards liking FedEx currently, until they pull a bonehead move to knock them down to the level of the other assholes.

Don't get me started on mailmen from Detroit. Down in Grosse Pointe (we have a Detroit mail station) one year my mailman put an unstamped envelope with a Christmas card in it from him, and the envelope also contained a stamped envelope to his home address in Detroit. On the 24th of that same year, I had a guaranteed delivery for Christmas from Target due, so I asked him if the envelope was his, he said yes, then I asked him where my package was which got to the station a week earlier, and he said he would check into it. Never heard from again.

I filed a complaint with the Detroit postmaster basically asking how my carrier had time to deliver unstamped Christmas cards when my package didn't arrive until the 27th. Never heard back from him either, but at least I never got one of those cards again.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Forum Member

Bring the ban-hammer....

Lake Orion pulls through again. Both packages delivered without incident, maybe 16 hours from time of shipment in OH to my door in northern Macomb county (almost Lapeer county).

Quote Originally Posted by Atrus View Post
    Bring the ban-hammer....

Lake Orion pulls through again. Both packages delivered without incident, maybe 16 hours from time of shipment in OH to my door in northern Macomb county (almost Lapeer county).
    Mine delivered at 1:54pm today. . Car cleaning stuff from griots garage just in time for the weekend.

ill say it once and say it twice. FUCK fed ex. never have i ever had more issues with a shipping company than with them. UPS FTW

Well, I spoke too soon...

My wife was mumbling about some bullshit she ordered not showing up that caught my attention. She said it shows it's in Oak Park..... Lol I broke the news that it's gonna be late

FedEx’s struggles are certainly not limited to Royal Oak.
    My phone eventually arrived (last Thursday).
    After all that fuss about being stuck at home waiting for it the driver knocked on my front door, placed the box on my porch, and left.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Motion Raceworks mad it on time to my house yesterday with Fed Ex out of Lake Orion. Toysssss.
    01 Black on Black Trans Am WS-6... hrrmmmmmmm it might be a barn find????

I have an estimated delivery of 6/4.....we shall see.....

Thread Information