1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by loosenut View Post
    Pure insanity

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by YLWFVR View Post
    Gonna assume fedex based on the title of this thread. Lol.

Well I ask because it looks like the others are almost as bad!

The USPS has now lost a registered, return receipt piece of mail of mine!!!

Just got bro in-laws rotating assembly. Missing the crankshaft and the rods, box looked like it had been run over and taped three or four times. Just retaped it and sent it back.

-Geoff
    2016 Camaro Convertible 2SS

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gas$ View Post
    Well I ask because it looks like the others are almost as bad!

The USPS has now lost a registered, return receipt piece of mail of mine!!!
    USPS had a "pending pickup" on an item for me for like 1.5 weeks, coming from Maryland. Vendor confirms it shipped out. I filed a claim with the vendor, they started a replacement order for me. Next day the item shows up at my house and system reflects "delivered", no status changes in between. I find it very hard to believe that my item sat on 1 truck that originated in MD and didn't change hands/vehicles/locations until it arrived in northern Macomb county.

The kicker is, the original order showed up empty - this one was a replacement. Placed an order for a snowblower auger shaft on 4/3. Was on backorder forever....finally ships mid-June, and shows up with a nice 3/4" hole in the corner of the box. Shaft punched right through the box and was MIA. I get that it should have been packaged better, but damn. So, I waited another month for the replacement to ship.

So, this was already replacement #1, and they buggered that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrus View Post
    USPS had a "pending pickup" on an item for me for like 1.5 weeks, coming from Maryland. Vendor confirms it shipped out. I filed a claim with the vendor, they started a replacement order for me. Next day the item shows up at my house and system reflects "delivered", no status changes in between. I find it very hard to believe that my item sat on 1 truck that originated in MD and didn't change hands/vehicles/locations until it arrived in northern Macomb county.

The kicker is, the original order showed up empty - this one was a replacement. Placed an order for a snowblower auger shaft on 4/3. Was on backorder forever....finally ships mid-June, and shows up with a nice 3/4" hole in the corner of the box. Shaft punched right through the box and was MIA. I get that it should have been packaged better, but damn. So, I waited another month for the replacement to ship.

So, this was already replacement #1, and they buggered that up too.
    I wonder what happens to all those loose parts? Somewhere at FedEx in Oak park is a crankshaft still in the box and a loose box of BBC rods. Someone probably already walked off with it in their lunchbox though...

I bet for USPS, though, that the loose stuff goes to that warehouse down on the waterfront on Jefferson where supposedly some inspector is supposed to match it up with reports of missing mail. But as usual in Detroit, nobody gives a fuck about anything and it never happens. I guarantee there is a process for loose parts at USPS, though, because they are run just like a huge bureaucracy where they have a process for everything.

-Geoff

I guess I can count myself as lucky. It was 1450 rounds of 9mm and 52 rounds were missing.
    -Andy

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6
    1989 Mustang LS turbo project
    2020 Silverado
    2009 CTS-V

Fed Ex and UPS have been rocking all week from OH, KY, TX, IA, IL and Port Huron. The longest wait was 3 days to get here from IL. All my Fed Ex does route through Lake Orion and UPS is out of Pontiac.

Stuff is here, so it's time to work.
    01 Black on Black Trans Am WS-6... hrrmmmmmmm it might be a barn find????

Elected Club Official

Quote Originally Posted by loosenut View Post
    I guess I can count myself as lucky. It was 1450 rounds of 9mm and 52 rounds were missing.
    That's annoying!

Back from the dead! Oak Park still excelling at being horrible. This part I ordered is a large steel post, shipping to a Lowes, too, not even to my house. Sat for a week in Oak Park, then last Friday it made a trip to Texas. WTF?

-Geoff

fx.jpg

Thread Information