Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: FedEx Oak park location.....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atrus View Post
    Yeah, USPS completely blew their estimated delivery date. I gave it a good 3-4 business days past that date, and still saw no updates on the web. I assumed the package was lost so per their instructions, I completed a "Help Request" form. 2 days later, got a response telling me they couldn't help, and to now initiate a "Missing Mail Search Request"....so, I did that. Provided the tracking number, that it was a box, etc. I get a response after a day or two from that inquiry saying I didn't provide enough info to proceed - I mean, I gave them the fcking tracking ID! I have no idea if the seller put it in a purple polka dot box, or just opted for standard brown...

Anyway, same day I get the "insufficent information" e-mail, the package is delivered.
    Yep, I had a guy in Chicago send me something USPS, literally took a month. Showed that it moved from Chicago, but not where.
    Literally a month to the day it was on my porch...

Club Member

UPS has been hitting all my deliveries. Driver took a package that I needed picked up and said they're busier now than around Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    Anyone else have a package stuck there? I've had something there since 5/16 and no word when it will be delivered. I've spent probably close to 5 hours on hold over the course of several phone calls. They will not allow anyone at the facility to come and pick up anything...

What in the actual fuck is going on with that place?????........
    Fuck that place. It took 2 whole weeks to go 90 minutes from the onion locAtion to oak park and then to my house in warren. Nobody speaks English on the phone. Nobody knew where the package was. Nobody could tell me what day it would arrive even though every day it would say on truck out for delivery and then late at night switch to “delivery pending”.

FedEx has been in possession of my iPhone since last Wednesday (shattered screen required replacement for a modest $450).

It was scheduled to be delivered last Friday evening. Signature required so I got Shanghaied staying home all day (holiday weekend) waiting for it.

It didn't arrive Friday night. Late evening delivery ETA revised to Saturday.

Umm. Okay, I guess that's life - no need to be irritated - I'm sure they're doing the best they can. It's not like I paid an extra $25 for priority service.

I waited at home all day Saturday - holiday weekend - beautiful weather .. I couldn’t leave home - couldn't grab takeaway lunch - go for a walk - nothing because at any minute a purple-capped hero would be trotting to my front door anxious to exchange my John Hancock for a repaired iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Naturally late evening I learn my phone wouldn’t be arriving (gracious of them to wait until restaurants are closed and I’m stuck eating corned chips for dinner before they revise my delivery ETA).

Ah well, these things happen - yet love is ever ready to think the best of all people. At first I thought maybe the driver ran out of gas or had a flat tire or couldn’t cover cab fare. Maybe his tux didn’t come back from the cleaners on time or an old friend from out of town came in. His truck was stolen. That’s it.. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts.. Surely not his fault.

After a continued wait I assumed the driver was abducted by aliens or was enjoying a holiday weekend barbecue with my schnazy Pro Max.

I can’t telephone them, given well, they have my phone - and their “chat” website function is unavailable (presumably website development was sourced to the same untalented twelve year old they hired to deliver my phone).

As of this moment they are threatening to delivery it tomorrow. My confidence is subdued.

What is my recourse? Do I need to file a police report for a stolen phone. A replacement is ~$1,500.

And, if you wondered, the phone was shipped from a repair centre fewer than 200 miles away.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Forum Member

We'll see if this holds true..

but ordered a fan from someone in Maine on Tuesday morning, and it's allegedly left the Lake Orion facility and out for delivery. 2 days ain't bad!

FedEx is swamped and understaffed. Its not just the local Oak park facility. I have outbound packages that have been sitting in a trailer in Georgia for 4 days.

I ordered an AC condenser for my car on Monday, business shipped it on Tuesday from IL via UPS, arrived in Jackson on Wednesday, arrived at my local UPS hub on Thursday, Thursday it was transferred to the USPS for final delivery and will probably never be seen again.

Forum Member

FedEx came through for me!

Ordered 5/26 @ 10:15am.
    Delivered 5/28 @ 1:19 pm.

Thursday , 5/28/2020
    1:19 pm
    Romeo, MI
    Delivered
    Left at garage. Signature Service not requested.
    4:16 am
    LAKE ORION, MI
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    3:52 am
    LAKE ORION, MI
    Arrived at FedEx location
    3:50 am
    LAKE ORION, MI
    At local FedEx facility

Wednesday , 5/27/2020
    11:38 pm
    PERRYSBURG, OH
    Departed FedEx location
    7:01 pm
    PERRYSBURG, OH
    5:57 pm
    PERRYSBURG, OH
    In transit
    5:12 am
    WILLINGTON, CT
    Departed FedEx location
    4:10 am
    WILLINGTON, CT

Tuesday , 5/26/2020
    10:54 pm
    LEWISTON, ME
    Left FedEx origin facility
    8:28 pm
    LEWISTON, ME
    5:08 pm
    LEWISTON, ME
    Picked up
    2:05 pm
    NORWAY, ME
    Dropped off at FedEx OnSite-WALGREENS 11416
    Package received after final location pickup has occurred. Scheduled for pickup next business day.
    10:30 am
    Shipment information sent to FedEx

Moderators can we BAN this showoff????

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    Moderators can we BAN this showoff????
    Just sayin' - sounds like Oak Park is all kinds of fcked, but mine came through Lake Orion without issue. Had an Amazon delivery come through there as well today, no problems.

Thread Information