Thread: 2007 VW Touareg AWD 3.6L V6 none running $1600 OBO

Club Member

Default 2007 VW Touareg AWD 3.6L V6 none running $1600 OBO

Hey guys and gals,
    I have a clean 2007 dark grey Touareg AWD parts car or whole car for sale
    I purchased this 3 weeks ago and it ran fine , last week went to start it she cranked over but wouldn't start, thought perhaps a week battery so spent 156.00 on a new battery to no avail! Messed around with a few other things and nothing so I'm done with it , don't want to Put anymore time or money into it . The car has 227K miles
    Vin: WVGZE77L97D001132

The good: body is in great shape , all power windows work, power mirrors work, has hitch , sunroof works great , underneath is clean , interior is in decent shape for its age , all electronics work and body is clean aside from scratches here and there. Tires still have plenty treat, breaks are all good, new exhaust 2 years ago I was told.

The Bad : does not run , could be engine is shot or fixable , don't know and no longer care . Cracked windshield , can't get shifter past reverse ( comes out of park but not past reverse ) so I went to the forums for help and some one had the same problem and replaced the shifter and problem solved so I purchased a replacement shifter but never got to install it. Little surface rust on back hatch sill and a little behind the license plate , easily fixable, power drivers seat does not work( might be a fuse )
    Bottom molding on door has a tear in it , once again easily fixable.

The vehicle is located In Sterling Heights Michigan

Have clean Title in hand !!

If your machanically inclined as I'm not this could be a great car for you to fix .
    And before you ask NO you cannot try and get the car running in my driveway to see
    If you want it or not , you can buy it and tow it out of here and than do as you wish with it .
    Last edited by lnchman; 06-08-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    " I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 !"

Club Member

Club Member

I am also willing to trade for a dirt bike / motorcycle, I would ad cash on my end of course.

Club Member

Hey guys I’m looking for a mini bike or go cart if you know anyone selling one

Thread Information