Thread: 2010 Dodge Nitro SXT very good condition

Club Member

Default 2010 Dodge Nitro SXT very good condition

2010 Dodge Nitro, very good condition inside and out. It's clean and looks great! 143,xxx miles. 3.7L engine, 4 speed auto, 3.73 gear. No leaks, no smoke, non smoker vehicle, no rips, stains, burns. I am the second owner and I sold it to my son about 8 months ago, and he has been fanatical about maintenance, although it's obviously a well maintained, stored inside vehicle since new. BRAND NEW pads, rotors all the way around, and a new pass. side front hub. No issues, drive it anywhere you want right now. Things that are less than perfect: Heat a little weak, tires a little thin, small crack in lower right corner of windshield, one of the TPMS sensors doesn't work most of the time. He is getting tired of dealing with marketplace people, (the new Craigslist). He has had a bunch of interest at $6299 on marketplace, but no shows, no responses gets old. $6299 is less than most of them listed, and is in considerably better shape than the others. Anyway, he said for Motown it's $5,000. We can send all the pics you want.

Club Member

Sale pending.

Club Member

SOLD!

Thread Information