Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shop that will do an alignment with uncommon things

That’s a lot of cool in a motor home lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfastss View Post
    Try harolds frame shop in novi. Grand river and novi road area.
    I'll see what they say. I'm almost at the point of trying to do it myself in the elementary school parking lot (they have big chunks of flat concrete).

It may go 104mph according to the GPS. Above 90 it might get a little white knuckle. It may cruise nice at 77. I'd like to see what it'd really do but I don't think the popo would let me off with a warning going triple digits in a 10,000lb racecar with plumbing. It's not like you can blend into traffic.

Before I painted it I felt like I could get away with it more because most people would just stare in horror. You could tell some felt bad for you, in a Cousin Eddie kind of way. Like you're rolling up with just loud enough to notice exhaust and someone expects to see a classic car and instead sees a multicolor 70s motorhome with a goofy fscker sitting in the driver's seat. I actually saw a couple kids run away in fear once, my wife laughed so hard I thought she was going to pass out. When going through some neighborhoods, before I put a resonator on it, people would give me the "slow down" signal and it was going a solid 19mph just off idle. It's pretty much silent inside because I covered it in Dynamat Xtreme and Dynamat hoodliner.

The worst part about it is that everyone wants to pass you. It's impossible to see around so most people hate following it but I'm always going expediently on the road. So they tailgate you in areas that they *really* shouldn't even be going as fast as I am. And then they pass you and you're relieved and then they slow down to less than they were going when following you. They *never* expect you to pass them back.

Thread Information